Britney "Baby One More Time" Funko Out Now

Soni

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Thanks sis! I'm not in the US so I can't install the app but if it is online I'll order mine :) 

they only deliver to the us or to canada and mexico through a partner delivery company.

im trying to get it with one of those people that do international shipping as a service on instagram lol

7 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Aw, the shirt's adorable! But I thought the Target exclusive wouldn't be BOMT Britney.... so what will the regular Funko be, that isn't a Target exclusive?

Maybe that news was false? I don’t remember it so I can’t say. Didn’t someone just say it was a funko and shirt and nothing more of what look it would be 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, f**knfurter said:

Aw, the shirt's adorable! But I thought the Target exclusive wouldn't be BOMT Britney.... so what will the regular Funko be, that isn't a Target exclusive?

Yeah I made a thread about it before that an insider said it was gonna be different. I don’t think it’s true. I’m thinking this is the exclusive which sucks cuz scalpers will snatch it all up and sell it back to us for profit. :surething:

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

:whatitellu:yup, it became available at 9 am Eastern time, I recommend not refreshing, but looking for it 

1 minute ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thanks. I did search for it. I was refreshing the announcement page but it did nothing. At first I thought maybe the app was working quicker. 

Archived