Britney "Baby One More Time" Funko Out Now

Soni

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It’s so cute guys. I got it in the mail today! I love the exclusive box. Team Britney could never.

Anyways this was my birthday present for myself. 

Wow that is fast! Mine says it won’t arrive till this Saturday so I’m excited! Please post pics!

Edit:

guys I found a review video on it!

On 12/11/2018 at 2:56 PM, mrken said:

Awesome... my friend from US gonna get it for me but she will be back to where i am next April.. so till then.. can't wait!

Ugh I was wondering if I should do that too!
But I think I will wait when the Slave one comes out ;)

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Wait wut? they are releasing the slave one? is it confirmed? :omgreallyney:

Well it came with the rumor that Baby is released..so I am expecting it to get released soon since Baby was confirmed...
I don't think they will release both at the same time but I really do hope it comes :( I already see the design in my head!! :yesplease:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Soni said:

Well it came with the rumor that Baby is released..so I am expecting it to get released soon since Baby was confirmed...
I don't think they will release both at the same time but I really do hope it comes :( I already see the design in my head!! :yesplease:

Yeah, someone said there’s a target exclusive but there’s another. I mean someone already made it so it’s no brainer to imagine :) 

tumblr_o93ar8NJUk1s0blw6o1_1280.jpg

18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah, someone said there’s a target exclusive but there’s another. I mean someone already made it so it’s no brainer to imagine :) 

tumblr_o93ar8NJUk1s0blw6o1_1280.jpg

omg it's exactly like that!
I 've probably seen this pic then :drown: but I really do hope it comes out

4 minutes ago, falka said:

I used to want bobblehead doll of Britney, but those funko are so creepy :ehidk:omg

it literally weird me of a bit :kidcries: is alien invasion coming soon?

they truly are
I will have hard time sleeping without thinking that someone has a camera in there watching me nn

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Soni said:

omg it's exactly like that!
I 've probably seen this pic then :drown: but I really do hope it comes out

they truly are
I will have hard time sleeping without thinking that someone has a camera in there watching me nn

Yeah I’m not a huge funko fan cuz of that with an exception of an adorable Yoda stuffed version I currently have:

Fabrikations%20-%20Yoda%200001.jpg

I like to look at it and laugh cuz it always looks like he’s trying to pick a fight with me and it’s hilarious cuz he’s so small hahaha

but everything else looks creepy but I’ve seen bobble heads of celebrities and they don’t look that great or the likeness is not that close. I’m here for if they made an anime version of her as a bobble or something cute like that not like this:

michael-jackson-officially-licensed-bobb

thats kinda creepy too

Archived