I think it's worst time ever to be a Britney fan

Cuteney

6 hours ago, Filippo said:

You guys complaining that nothing happens and then hoping that Domination flopping will change things are waaaaay too optimistic.

I already said it and I will say it again. If this residency flops hard, don't expect anything else from her for other 3-5 years if not more.

If it goes well, and your theory is correct, maybe one day she'll break up with sam and start being less lazy (I also strongly doubt this theory anyway). And then with the residency going on you'll have another Glory and stuff. Otherwise you'll have insta pictures of vacations on the beach.

The only thing her team will learn from Domination flopping is that Britney the singer is of no interest anymore --> they will produce only perfumes and ****

I am very happy that somebody is buying some tickets, especially because I definitely will not :bedtime: At least until I have proof that the show is decent enough

Well said.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

This x 10000000.

Everyone who's hoping this flops because they think it will suddenly make her care again? Come on now. If this flops, Britney's stepping away from the business either indefinitely or for a longgg time. She's not all of a sudden gonna change her work ethic and start touring the world again and forcing herself to go through things that cause her massive anxiety just to fight for a shred of relevance. Ain't gonna happen.

Thank you!  Her mentality is been there, done that.  This is simply fun for her now.  

18 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

Even if the residency flops nothing is going to change.  Don’t get your hopes up thinking that.  

8 hours ago, David Rose said:

This x 10000000.

Everyone who's hoping this flops because they think it will suddenly make her care again? Come on now. If this flops, Britney's stepping away from the business either indefinitely or for a longgg time. She's not all of a sudden gonna change her work ethic and start touring the world again and forcing herself to go through things that cause her massive anxiety just to fight for a shred of relevance. Ain't gonna happen.

Pretty much.  The conservator already said back in 2013 she was close to not having to work for the rest of her life.  The lucrative first residency should have more than established this.

For the fans, she should do better with costumes, choreography etc..  The ONLY reason she gets flack for the lip syncing is because she doesn't pre-record vocals (and Routinely too). 

She did that a lot during the Oops I Did it Again Tour and at times during the Femme Fatale Tour and it simply makes a huge difference.  Almost EVERY big pop act does it.

10 hours ago, Dirk said:

I feel like every fan of hers move on and have other people to stan like Ariana Grande.

It's so sad, I wish she would release a big good song alone.  

It sucks, but it's hard to stan someone who isn't really doing much at the moment. There's no excitement, so it's easier to look for it somewhere else. :yeaok:

6 hours ago, Goku said:

I stan talent sweaty, did you ever experienced that feeling? :raven:

Meh.. “talent” is overrated. I prefer an edge, a vibe, authenticity (I’m not exactly talking about Britney here though she does fit).

I don’t stan someone just because they can sing or play an instrument. That’s basic af. I need something more. But that’s just me :endit:

5 hours ago, ovoxo said:

You do realize that if things flop, she'll probably just retire right :mj:

It's not like what she is doing right now is that far away from a retirement tbh. Months are passing with literally nothing interesting to see... not even basic things like photoshoots. I mean... popstars are meant to spoil their fandom, yet we are struggling for something new. 

I will always be a big Britney fan no matter what. And I’ll always want new music from her. Because I love Britney music. I’ve become a bit disinterested in her performance skills lately for a while. But her continuously performing isn’t necessary anymore. We love what she’s done and know what she’s capable of if she tries. I’m excited to see what Domination will bring to the table and I’m sure it will be a great show but after it’s run is over I’m done with residences for a while. She should take a long break and then release something great and truly memorable to add to her legacy, which will remain forever. I’d love to see her drop the **** pop star thing eventually and maybe go a little bluesy country kinda like jewel or keep it going like Kylie Minogue. That would be fabulous. But one thing is that she needs her Confessions album. I’d love to see her make a beautiful electronic disco statement like that. It could bring her back for real. 

11 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

Meh.. “talent” is overrated. I prefer an edge, a vibe, authenticity (I’m not exactly talking about Britney here though she does fit).

I don’t stan someone just because they can sing or play an instrument. That’s basic af. I need something more. But that’s just me :endit:

Same. There has to be that “it” factor too. On and off stage. I look at Ariana Grande, and while she is adorable, has great pipes, and catchy songs, she’s not doing anything for me. The charisma is not there. Like you said, I need that certain “je ne sais quois.”

2 hours ago, Khoazie said:

Same. There has to be that “it” factor too. On and off stage. I look at Ariana Grande, and while she is adorable, has great pipes, and catchy songs, she’s not doing anything for me. The charisma is not there. Like you said, I need that certain “je ne sais quois.”

Totally, same. She can sing and she’s super cute but I don’t really feel it at all

18 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm literally seeing her biggest stans complaining on social media and stanning someone else.

Britney is really losing fans this time.

I love her but, yeah, she lacks a little of charisma on stage. :waitwhat:

But Gaga? no way.:nynod:

But Gaga's music has become sucks since the BTW era:joanne:

5 hours ago, Goku said:

But Gaga? no way.:nynod:

Gaga has charisma, despite not being a dancer. You can see that girl ain’t got rhythm, but her commitment to her craft remedies that so she’s able to shine in her own quirky way.

18 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

keep it going like Kylie Minogue. That would be fabulous. But one thing is that she needs her Confessions album. I’d love to see her make a beautiful electronic disco statement like that. It could bring her back for real. 

Love love Kylie Minogue. I think Britney could keep up the **** popstar thing, but she would need an update to make it more suitable for her age. Ms. Minogue did it and did it well! 

:airpls:

13 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I Liked half the songs on artpop

There are bops. 

I agree. I get why there was backlash, but there are some really well-made tracks on it. Joanne too has several bops.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually nows the best time. She performing her classics instead of retiring and releasing an album every once in a while. She is said to release a album this year Andy probably tour. Once she reaches 40 I doubt she'd still want to do any of this. This is probably her farewell residency.

Archived