I think it's worst time ever to be a Britney fan

Cuteney

• Super Mods

Don’t you think you are being a bit dramatic? At least we have something even if it is a residency, I mean Xtina fans had it worse than us. At least we are going to get entertainment from this like what bad outfit she’s gonna put on tonight’s show or what mess up we would have meltdowns over. Think of it like the Domination soap opera. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah . It was never this bad since i remember when i first started following her in 2007 . 

Her breakdown  , we got blackout 

Bigger breakdown , we got circus and womanizer 

Soon after we got an experemental single that is hold it against me . 

Bj happened :akii: all i remember is work ***** tbh . 

Then glory right? :akii: 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Don’t you think you are being a bit dramatic? At least we have something even if it is a residency, I mean Xtina fans had it worse than us. At least we are going to get entertainment from this like what bad outfit she’s gonna put on tonight’s show or what mess up we would have meltdowns over. Think of it like the Domination soap opera. 

Yeah as a fan of both I have to say being a fan of christina has been a lot more tiring.   Britney hasnt wowd me since 2008 but every now and then we get glimpses and some interesting stuff. Christina just released her first album in 6 years and stopped promo the day it was released and didn't promote the tour. Sure she also gave us some nice things the past few years (say something) but it just hasn't been enough to ignore the laziness and half assing. Britney may have half assed most of the last decade but at least she has been working for most of that time and not sitting on her couch doing nothing.

I didn’t read after the OP. Because honestly I don’t think Britney is in it anymore but part of that isn’t her fault because she technically has to do what she is told to just like a child. She is in a conservatorship people. There is a chance she is on medication that changes how she feels about things (as someone in the medical field I know how meds can literally change a person completely) my brother is in a conservatorship and he cannot do things as he pleases. He literally has to have permission from my mom before doing almost anything. He cannot even use his debit card or make a doctors appointments so I take things Britney does with a grain of salt and just appreciate that she’s still around because 2007-2008 could have gone differently. I’ll support BRITNEY the person no matter what. 

Archived