Jump to content

Here's Your First Look At The 3D Collection Domination Ticket


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,   i'm pretty positive that this was not posted yet in here. Ticketmaster seem to have uploaded the image on the weekend. for all of you who bought 3D Collector Ticket for domination.

i can't believe we've only seen one picture as 'promo' for everything so far

A part of me thinks she didn’t do a new photo shoot for this and that it is a photoshopped old image. HOWEVER if the prerogative pics were the promo pics it would’ve been soooooo much better. Idk why

It looks really cool. How much extra did they charge for the ticket? 

I just bought a basic bsb ticket and to get a  physical copy it was $5. :badthoughts:ticketmaster is so greedy 

My only question, is for Pom did we have more pics by now? 

Is this really the only pic? 

I’m hoping for the best. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It looks really cool. How much extra did they charge for the ticket? 

I just bought a basic bsb ticket and to get a  physical copy it was $5. :badthoughts:ticketmaster is so greedy 

My only question, is for Pom did we have more pics by now? 

Is this really the only pic? 

I’m hoping for the best. 

POM didn't had any Collector ticket as far as i know. the collector ticket were 15$ extra for Domination.

  • Like 3
Link to post

I genuinely don’t understand the black and red. It looks kinda ... I don’t know... childishly emo? I’d expect this photoshop quality from pressed teens.  The K/DA skins on League look better than this!  (Maybe they should hire outside help...)  Besides, since Onyx, seems Brit can’t be dominate and not in her underwear... But I guess she doesn’t wear costumes anymore just lingerie so we can’t expect much anyway.  I dunno. I’m so bored with this overused gimmick.  Glad you’re happy but it doesn’t do anything for me except make me cringe a little.

  • Like 7
Link to post
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Idk why everything is much nicer for fragrance ads no one pays attention to :heresthetea:

Because her fragrances are extremely lucrative.  Apparently she earns $50 million per year just from her perfumes, so it’s no wonder she & her team put so much effort into the ads.  Her music probably brings in junk change by comparison. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
3 hours ago, Fab britney said:

A part of me thinks she didn’t do a new photo shoot for this and that it is a photoshopped old image. HOWEVER if the prerogative pics were the promo pics it would’ve been soooooo much better. Idk why everything is much nicer for fragrance ads no one pays attention to :heresthetea:

Cuz EA pays for it and they have a good marketing team. That’s when you know it’s not by team b. I agree too, everything prerogative is exactly what I see for domination. They could even use screenshots of the video and I wouldn’t care. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Because her fragrances are extremely lucrative.  Apparently she earns $50 million per year just from her perfumes, so it’s no wonder she & her team put so much effort into the ads.  Her music probably brings in junk change by comparison. 

 

17 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

ready for Domination Fantasy next year :airpls:

:nynod:

  • Like 2
Link to post
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Cuz EA pays for it and they have a good marketing team. That’s when you know it’s not by team b. I agree too, everything prerogative is exactly what I see for domination. They could even use screenshots of the video and I wouldn’t care. 

Maybe EA owns all the footage and didn’t want to share and be associated with domination...

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 hours ago, Fab britney said:

A part of me thinks she didn’t do a new photo shoot for this and that it is a photoshopped old image. HOWEVER if the prerogative pics were the promo pics it would’ve been soooooo much better. Idk why everything is much nicer for fragrance ads no one pays attention to :heresthetea:

Rimmel pay for it and own it so she legally can’t use any of it for her OTHER business which is music 

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block