I don't believe in Justney. Fight me

ralphcornio

nah, that was a real GENUINE relationship. The way they talked and looked at eachother, nothing about that seemed fake. Plus, do you really think JT would spend 16 years trying to shade her if it was a fake relationship and he had no real feelings for her? They were both heartbroken. Definitely not something made up. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it was real. i think she was drawn to him because they knew/liked each other as kids and were both going through mega fame when they met again. he definitely milked the break up and tbh i never liked him. even during nsync i was like in love with JC and just didn't understand the appeal of justin. he always had a bad attitude and i hated his hair :shadelaugh:

Elements of their relationship were obviously played up for PR, virginity thing etc but no definitely doesn’t seem fake at all. The relationships I usually think seem like showmance is when stars working together get together, I thought Robsten was fake af. Also there wouldn’t have been the lingering bitterness if it was fake and things like Britney getting that cross tattoo after shaving her head that is the same as Justin’s and the same as the necklace he got her, you don’t do those things for a showmance. I actually think that breakup damaged her a lot sadly. 

It was real and let's face it: Britney loved what Justin did because she has a "thing" for duchebags and still has, and Justin wasn't (no matter what some of you guys say) one of the bunch. He stack out. He was different. He gave her things she needed to feel loved. Remember the heart spelled out in rose petals anyone? Can you see the resemblance of the heart in rose petals that other boyfriends have done for her more recently? He also gave her jewellery. We all know how important that is since she wore the star of David *no pun intended* and the necklace that looked like a sword from other boyfriends.

They went to Hawaii that she loves and most importantly: They had fun in a silly kind of way that I think she's trying to have again with all of those filters now on the Sam videos. The thing is: He gave her something she didn't have. And I seriously think he got her. He just didn't get how lonely she felt without him when he was busy. And the sad thing about the whole story is that he probably felt lonely too, just listen to "Gone". That song was written when he was without our Britney for just a couple of hours.

He grew to be part of her family and she grew to become part of his. They gave eachother promise-rings. They bought a house together. The rest of Britneys guys have just moved in with her. She has been the financially dominant part. When it came to Justin they could both spoil eachother.

She needed much physical contact and they held hands a LOT. Not only held hands, but they intertwined their fingers with eachother. I think that might have helped her with her anxiety back then. 

large.jpg

Archived