WHEN WILL WE?!? [UPDATE]

BritintheZone

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly, when will we?  I’m sick of the fake exhalers who say bad stuff about her. 

not talking about me and other actually cool exhalers, but to the b-army community as a whole: if we weren’t so lazy we would have done this for 10 years of Britney, 15 years of ITZ and maybe even 10 years of blackout, last year, as well as two years of glory this year.

16 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Fans did it because it never went number 1 and tomorrow is her new album releasing.

This should happen to Blackout if she releases Blackout 2.0:yesplease:

Wait. I thought the album was newly released to iTunes after a while, no? Or is that just Apple Music? I know it wasn’t available on Apple Music for a while.

9 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

Oh wow, I’m impressed by her fans. Makes me sad about Britneyarmy, what happen? We used to be the strongest fan base...

The second half of Britney’s career has been a transparent money machine with little-to-no effort or ***** to give by Britney.

She’s been lazy, sloppy, she lies, her releases since Femme Fatale are full of features to try and boost the relevancy she won’t work for herself, things get scrapped, she’s scared of her fans and in some instances downright rude to them, projects are abandoned, the powers that be have no idea how to handle her career in the current music scene.

She rode the comeback / sympathy wave all the way to the shore but after she really seemed to come alive as a performer again in 2016, that won’t work any more either because she has shown us all that she still has it in her. The only conclusion to take from this is she is unwilling to put the work in. We can no longer blindly assume “she is trying her best”.

Many of us are here because we’ve been with her since the beginning and it’s hard to say goodbye to such a huge and monumental part of our lives. And for as long as we follow, even in that half-hearted way, she will continue to do the bare minimum to rake in the coins and when she decides to retire (which I truly believe will be sooner rather than later) I doubt she’ll even stop to look back.

7 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

The second half of Britney’s career has been a transparent money machine with little-to-no effort or ***** to give by Britney.

She’s been lazy, sloppy, she lies, her releases since Femme Fatale are full of features to try and boost the relevancy she won’t work for herself, things get scrapped, she’s scared of her fans and in some instances downright rude to them, projects are abandoned, the powers that be have no idea how to handle her career in the current music scene.

She rode the comeback / sympathy wave all the way to the shore but after she really seemed to come alive as a performer again in 2016, that won’t work any more either because she has shown us all that she still has it in her. The only conclusion to take from this is she is unwilling to put the work in. We can no longer blindly assume “she is trying her best”.

Many of us are here because we’ve been with her since the beginning and it’s hard to say goodbye to such a huge and monumental part of our lives. And for as long as we follow, even in that half-hearted way, she will continue to do the bare minimum to rake in the coins and when she decides to retire (which I truly believe will be sooner rather than later) I doubt she’ll even stop to look back.

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

not buying an album i already have

I’m just not into this concept either.  I don’t care if it’s on sale or not.  These artists are extremely successful and a little boost given to them by the same people who bought the album before is not that exciting.  It’s better when a new generation sends an album (usually a GH album) back to the charts due to a recent event in the stars career.  

I don’t need 20 copies of something I already own.  Re-releases are annoying enough.

4 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

I’m just not into this concept either.  I don’t care if it’s on sale or not.  These artists are extremely successful and a little boost given to them by the same people who bought the album before is not that exciting.  It’s better when a new generation sends an album (usually a GH album) back to the charts due to a recent event in the stars career.  

I don’t need 20 copies of something I already own.  Re-releases are annoying enough.

exactly

Archived