Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Most-Recent Instagram Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are so harsh for no reason, stop being so bitter that she's happy with someone.

give her a break, people goof around with people they are seeing.

for those moaning about how she looks, she's at home in her spare time in bed - why the hell should she be all dressed up?!

she seems happy, good for her :truthtea:

9 hours ago, Allmylife said:

9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

This is not weird. When we get 100% comfortable with someone we can act goofy, silly, crazy, because we are joking around. This is really their personal space but if an outsider looks in they aren’t in that same headspace as they are in, eventho you can get like that too in your own way with your partner, friends or whoever. Its best that she just keeps it personal.

Ok, that is disturbing. I'm glad that got deleted.

And I can see what you're saying @WilderWein, that's true. That's exactly why that did not need to be posted in the first place. Maybe we just don't have all the context. But why include her basically sobbing and saying how she's ugly to begin with? Maybe she was playing but… eh. Idk. That's unnerving.

EDIT:

I'm starting to side with the theory that she said she's tired of being a "bear" thing and I think "I'm scared" really is the new filler phrase for her.

Archived