Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Most-Recent Instagram Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Very disturbing.

Ive been feeling for close to a year that Britney is not in a good place. Either that or her medications have shifted.

I do think this video is harmless fun. Ppl act shocked by this but keep in mind Britney’s favorite movie is Barbie...it’s for like five and under. 

This whole last year she has been really off. It’s the first time since Circus that I actually think she will cancel shows for health reasons. I hope I’m wrong but from the tics to the anger outbursts idk 

4 minutes ago, atouchofbritney said:

Which? :receipts2: (except that Marta thing if it was true)

Yeah I was referring to that but even the coat thing is weird. I get it to a point but she never was that way before the tour. Maybe it was the tour but this also started a bit before. 

I guess we will see what happens. 

3 hours ago, Complication said:

lol sis you're extremely late to the party. The video was deleted almost instantly, probably because someone on her team told her to. Not because of the comments here which were posted after the video was deleted...

Stop these conspiracy theories, the video must have been deleted from her Instagram account but it remains on her Twitter profile so there isn't anything behind the curtains sistrens :britoverit:

Just read through the thread:

Exhale acts like they want what's best for Britney and for her to be happy but let's face it, most people here really want her to be who THEY think they should be. 

Ya'll don't want Britney to be Britney, you want her to be your perception of Britney. And that's fine I guess, but call it what it is:receipts2:

I get that they were trying to be silly or whatever, but why post it on social media? Why do we have to know these things if it's a private "conversation" between two lovers? I don't see the point in sharing these type of videos with the world, it's a bit strange and embarrassing. :ririshade1:

8 minutes ago, breathe. said:

I get that they were trying to be silly or whatever, but why post it on social media? Why do we have to know these things if it's a private "conversation" between two lovers? I don't see the point in sharing these type of videos with the world, it's a bit strange and embarrassing. :ririshade1:

Personally i love these kind of posts

Archived