Fans Are Deciphering Britney's Most-Recent Instagram Post

Jordan Miller

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not weird. When we get 100% comfortable with someone we can act goofy, silly, crazy, because we are joking around. This is really their personal space but if an outsider looks in they aren’t in that same headspace as they are in, eventho you can get like that too in your own way with your partner, friends or whoever. Its best that she just keeps it personal.

4 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It makes me want to drown her in the water ..you'll see how she feels like a real fish.I prefer a thousand drawings by Sean and Jayden ...:hahayea:kk

Animated GIF

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

In all seriousness, why does she keep saying “I’m scared”? the whole video was strange to me, I can see why it got deleted. 

I'm guessing/hoping that "I'm scared" is the new "(it's) cool."

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

This is not weird. When we get 100% comfortable with someone we can act goofy, silly, crazy, because we are joking around. This is really their personal space but if an outsider looks in they aren’t in that same headspace as they are in, eventho you can get like that too in your own way with your partner, friends or whoever. Its best that she just keeps it personal.

Thank you. I do this all the time with my bf. But i dont post it on social media (not that anyone would care). But when Britney does it the whole world is going crazy

I couldn't watch it all, wasn't able to handle the cringe :orangu:

But anyway, you people need to stop saying things like "grow up" or "stop acting so childish" or "couldn't she make a normal video" because first of all, she can do whatever she wants with the little freedom she has, and secondly, it's just a trivial Instagram-Snapchat video - what did you expect? We should be glad that she's being goofy and happy, even if she's just being random. If you constantly criticize her she will never open up :bedtime: (but thankfully she does not give a **** about her fans anymore)

Oh, and come on exhale..

*Some random star does something relatable, down to eearth normal stuff* 
Exhale: awww why can't britney be like this, where is she, is she kept in her house locked in? Her boyfriends are fake, she is lazy she never does anything, but this other stars show everything from their life
*Britney posts a boring video*
Exhale: oh god why is she posting normal things, what about music, tour, dance, tickets, her make-up is crap, yaddayaddayadda

20 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Oh, and come on exhale..

*Some random star does something relatable, down to eearth normal stuff* 
Exhale: awww why can't britney be like this, where is she, is she kept in her house locked in? Her boyfriends are fake, she is lazy she never does anything, but this other stars show everything from their life
*Britney posts a boring video*
Exhale: oh god why is she posting normal things, what about music, tour, dance, tickets, her make-up is crap, yaddayaddayadda

yes

someone who understands :yesplease: 

yaddayaddayadda:gimmemoar:

Archived