Britney BOMT Cassette - Target

MTL899

22 minutes ago, Itsjen516 said:

Damit !!!!!! I went today and forgot lmaoo I don’t even know why i want it ?I have that cassette at home ?bought it for 50 cents at a yard sale 

the Target one is already for about $60.00 on ebay :dead: I also went to San Diego today but since I saw this thread in the morning I didn't even enter the store, because I was sure it wasn't out yet. I should've waited for danny1994 comments :overwhelm:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Guys, if you went and didn't see it, don't panic. Our store didn't even set up the section that it will be in yet, lol. Check back tomorrow or Sunday.

It’s a vulnerable time for the B-Army :receipts2:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Guys, if you went and didn't see it, don't panic. Our store didn't even set up the section that it will be in yet, lol. Check back tomorrow or Sunday.

It doesn’t exist on the website, how can we tell when our store has it?

9 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I tweeted the @AskTarget twitter page and they DM’ed me letting me know which locations near me (within 25 miles) had it for me and they stated they will be in the electronics department so it could be maybe a day before they are placed out! 

Thanks for the tip, I’m gonna tweet them.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Idk if was already posted but they also are going to release just the picture vinyl on the 23 of this month. 

I know they have a bigger vinyl section so it probably will be in store as well as online. 

Will be cheaper than buying it on her site. 

amazon will be selling them as well.. slightly higher price still tho..

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-One-More-Time/dp/B07HSKPHR9/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__1?ie=UTF8&qid=1541254445&sr=8-1&keywords=britney+spears+vinyl

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, ItsBraydenBitch said:

I still have the original BOMT & OIDIA cassettes so I'm not too worried about missing out on this one. Super cool for fans and collectors though! I wonder if cassette players will really make a big comeback... :giggleney:

Yeah but this one is in pink which is why it’s special.

I bought a few copies from 2 different Targets today. You just have to ask whoever is working in the electronics department and they will get them for you. I got the sense that they had been asked about them quite a bit. I asked one of the guys and he said they will be setting up a cassette display, probably by Monday, but they just haven't had the chance to do it yet.

Archived