Britney BOMT Cassette - Target

MTL899

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I heard the little girls section, lol. I want it but for some reason we europians dont get this stuff. I had to import the BOMT vinyl... I want the cassette :(

Have you heard Amazon UK is selling BOMT vinyl for £17... I literally paid like £50-60 after import charges for the Urban Outfitters version. :awkblink:

I think EU slowly getting stuff drip fed..

2 hours ago, MTL899 said:

Has anyone seen it at their Target? If so, what section?

I found it next to all the CDs. I had gone really early in the morning and they didn't have it out. I asked a sales associate and they couldn't find it. Then I went later today because I needed dish soap and I found it :yesplease:

tumblr_phl2irRJeB1ry1rryo1_540.jpg

1 hour ago, MTL899 said:

Let us know if you find them!

Just got back... They didn’t have the cassette out on display anywhere in the store, but someone was able to get out of the back for me. Honestly, it’s really cool and even though I’m like one of no one who still has a cassette player, I’m so happy I got it. It has the same cover and artwork as the pink North American CD has, but there’s also the 2018 copyright on the back cover which is neat. All in all, it’s a super cute nostalgia novelty item that would make a good Edition to anyone’s collection. I got 2.  :hiii:   :akii:   :clap:

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Just got back... They didn’t have the cassette out on display anywhere in the store, but someone was able to get out of the back for me. Honestly, it’s really cool and even thtim like one of no one who still has a cassette player, I’m so happy I got it. It has the same cover and artwork that the CD has, but there’s also the 2018 copyright on the back cover which is neat. All in all, it’s a super cute nostalgia novelty item that would make a good Edition to anyone’s collection. I got 2.  

Yeah most stores probably aren't putting them on the shelves until tonight or later this weekend, but the street date is technically today. So it doesn't hurt to ask.

1 hour ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Damn I should have pre-ordered it but maybe it'll come back on their site like the Urban Outfitters vinyl did. 

It probably will. I bet they weren’t expecting as much demand for it as they got. I ordered 2 online and on my orders it says they are backordered right now.

I tried buying it online to pick up a couple days ago. **** said pre-orders were sold out. :wontcry:

EDIT: it's in limited stock at the Target by me, apparently. I turned on a notification for the app to tell me when it's back in stock but I'll also likely go by tomorrow to see if I can get it…

Archived