Britney BOMT Cassette - Target

MTL899

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MTL899 said:

On the Target app it shows it should be in the electronics section but I checked the store this morning and it was no where to be found.

Target (at least in my area) is slow at putting new stuff out and isn’t out until about noon. 

I went to target yesterday and there legit is no area that would even be an option in kids to have it. There are no shelve areas. 

20 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

@danny1994 Didn't you say you worked at Target, or know someone who does? Are there any validation to the cassette rumors, that you'd know of? Because I haven't heard or seen anything about them since that IG post. Online only, maybe?

Yeah I work there. I just said it was a friend because technically supposed to keep things about unreleased stuff confidential, lol. But my name is anonymous enough on here, so I'll speak freely about it.

The Target store I work at is going through a holiday transition tonight, and there will be a section with retro gifts. It'll include vinyl players, cassette players, and classic cassette tapes like BOMT, Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction, and Bob Marley and the Wailers.

Be on the lookout for it this weekend, it should be available. It should be near the toys and entertainment section.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah I work there. I just said it was a friend because technically supposed to keep things about unreleased stuff confidential, lol. But my name is anonymous enough on here, so I'll speak freely about it.

The Target store I work at is going through a holiday transition tonight, and there will be a section with retro gifts. It'll include vinyl players, cassette players, and classic cassette tapes like BOMT, Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction, and Bob Marley and the Wailers.

Be on the lookout for it this weekend, it should be available. It should be near the toys and entertainment section.

Oh my gosh, even GN'R cassettes? Awesome! :hype:

Thanks for the info! Looks like I'm going to be giving them quite a bit of money this holiday season.

Just now, Avatar said:

Makes sense. They hadnt put any new stuff out yet at the one I went to. All the shelves that had Halloween were bareback. :tehe:

Just to let you know, it'll probably be in a completely different section than the typical seasonal area. At the store I work at, we're setting it up all the way on the other side of the store.

Archived