Discussion: Will Britney Put Out A New Album Before 'Domination' Starts?

clueless

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I would say yes. 

Larry is not as dumb as we think, sometimes I wonder if Britney herself is responsible for ruining costumes (etc...) , he made Britney the most successful woman of 00’s from a period of 5 years

1998-2004 

do you really think they will miss THIS opportunity? She’s getting her name out there in the media, maybe a new album is closer than we think.

I don't know, 

if the collab with Pitbull gets release , I don't know if they are going to have time to release he first single of the new album,,,

we only have 3 months, to launch the new album, film the video, etc, and we haven't heard any rumors about the first single, and I think at this time we should have already hear anything, 

The only thing we might have is the collab with Pitbull, I think 

What I'm worried about,  if that is the only song we are going to have to promote domination?

remember in IABJ when adam says aggresively. ''on top of that, we have an album to make'' 

and they rush Britney Jean...

i just dont think they will release a whole album and be rushed in the making of the new residency. 

probably a single on her brithday. probably the pittbull collab.

we have to wait and see.

Archived