Discussion: Will Britney Put Out A New Album Before 'Domination' Starts?

clueless

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, they should've taken this whole "domination" concept and REALLY ran with it. How? Let me tell you:

First of all, the announcement was seriously a missed opportunity that could've been MASSIVE. Britney should have came out and started to talk about the new residency as such, "WHAT'S UP GUYS!! As you guys may know I've been performing at Vegas for a few years and this time we really want to amp things up and give you all a brand new show and experience etc. etc. etc. ya da da da Britney Spears Domination" 

THEN...

Britney should've said "Wait!! There's more. Along with the new residency, I'll be releasing my new fragrance "Dominance", then they play the promo ad either on a screen next to her or on the hotel. MISSED OPPORTUNITY #1.

AFTER THAT....

Britney should have then said again "WAIT WAIT....THERE'S...EVEN...MORE!! Not only are you guys getting an awesome new show and a new fragrance....I'll be releasing the EP "Domination" with SIX brand new songs the same week the show starts!!"

Are you seeing where I'm going with this? This SHOULD have and COULD have been a TRUE BRITNEY SPEARS 2019 DOMINATION ERA if they thought this through PROPERLY. A brand new show, a 6 song EP, and a new fragrance ALL following the same theme/concept to launch the same week leading up to the first day of the show!! THEN.....THEN....announce the new album "B10" near the end of the residency, drop the lead single/video a week later, then perform the new single the last two weeks of the residency.

2019 truly could've been the year of Britney Spears. She truly could've dominated and took the **** over. Sigh....

"...Baby One More Time" was released on January 12, 1999 
If they're any smart or whatever they'll release something on the 20th anniversary, 
like a new GH with 2 new singles or a brand new album. 

January 11th is a friday, so the release could work perfectly celebrating her first record. 

But it's not gonna happen. 

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes it is, because Pokémon's next generation is also coming in 2019, and there's always a new Britney album whenever there's a new Pokémon gen, so yeah, it's obvious :tiffhair:

And something tells me that the new Pokémon will be called Britosaur :jj:

Viva la Pokémoney era! :demi:

Archived