Discussion: Will Britney Put Out A New Album Before 'Domination' Starts?

clueless

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Domination. B10. Dominating everything but the charts. Ah, can’t wait.

Ach, it's nice to not be so cynical. Britney's having fun with it all, she's not trying to pay her rent with it.

Just hope she executes it well and it fits. The prerogative commercial definitely fits so hopefully she goes along those lines.

1 hour ago, arondavis said:

The momentum and timing are too good. So I doubt it. :checkit: But a new single now while the pop scene is dead would be great. Everyone’s talking about BOMT turning 20, the new residency, the new fragrance. She at least could release 2 singles and drop the album near the kick-off of Domination or they could also totally surprise us and release B10 exactly 20 years after the release of the BOMT album. But I doubt they’ll do nothing. The occasion is too good even for them to pass on it.

I’m f**king excited for what’s to come because Glory was amazing musically and vocally. It felt really Britney. Her undeniable energy was very present on this album and you could tell she felt passionate about her music again.

4 minutes ago, ubritney said:

I’m f**king excited for what’s to come because Glory was amazing musically and vocally. It felt really Britney. Her undeniable energy was very present on this album and you could tell she felt passionate about her music again.

Ugh, you reminded me why I love Glory so much. 

Idgaf what anyone says, it's my absolutely favorite Britney album!!:brit:

On 10/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, Scrappy said:

New music would be cool, but Britney isn’t really an artist anymore, just a figurehead of a faded former star’s legacy.  So, I doubt anything new would even sell at this point enough to actually make it worth Team B’s while.  Let’s be honest, it would flop hard with the severe lack of promo.  Do we honestly want to be a bigger joke as a fandom? :wontcry: 

Don’t get me wrong, I always hold out a shred of hope for another Blackout, but we are down to like, 2% hype and 0.5% actual  effort from Brit, and even less GP interest in her confused identity.  As much as some people on here go on and on about Glory being some kind of Holy Grail, it tanked and is forgettable. No one was here for that mess.  Only 3 songs were actually sorta good, but mostly all boring filler, including Slumber Party that was a “fan fav” for some bizarre reason despite the painfully juvenile lyrics.  Visuals were cute but I preferred the commercials for her perfumes like Private Show... :whatitellu:

Long story short: expect nothing anymore and that’s probably the most you’ll get.  At least you won’t be disappointed when you have no passion or investment.  

Yeah no. Glory was promoted. The promo excuse doesn't work anymore. The fact of the matter is just that people in the GP have just moved on, especially from pop girl music

4 minutes ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

It got a VMA performance, an Ellen appearance, Apple Music festival, iHeart festival, KIIS Jingle ball, B96 Jingle Ball, Jonathan Ross show, Tumblr Q&A, OnAirRomeo AskAnythingChat, Sirius XM track-by-track, Twitter listening party, hashtag emojis, and many interviews

literally dying at the last part :yelping: oh, and ”many interviews”?! :umok:

sure, they did more than with BJ, but the promo for Glory was terrible and wrongly scheduled, starting with the MM music video.

VMA performance could have done wonders for her, but she was lazy as per usual and did not bother to do a proper show. She sang half of Make Me and did some promo for G-Eazy. :imdying:

Apple Music Festival, iHeart Radio Festival and other Jingle Balls were POM promos, not Glory, bb.

Jonathan Ross was really cool and I consider it to be the ONLY proper promo for Glory (nevermind that she did not talk one bit about it, but it was not about Vegas either and she actually have us a nice Make Me performance).

you forgot to mentioned Good Morning America... they wanted it to sound like it is Glory promo, but again it was all about that damn POM show.

Is it too much to ask that I just want a Britney lead single that kicks in with a beat as fire as Gimme More? That opening is ***. :bootyney:

Imagine a music video that's all blackd out and then lights come up on Britney in a **** but classy dominatrix inspired outfit with an urban/electronica beat and like whip crack noises or something. :kyliecry::brit:

And if she can pull out the centre splits for Prerogative commerical she can do it for B10 lead single music video too.:shark:

Archived