Discussion: Will Britney Put Out A New Album Before 'Domination' Starts?

clueless

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are just focusing on her new GH show... no need to invest in new music when most people just want to hear BOMT and OIDIA tbh... We are the minority and I'm not here see another project being thrown in the trash bin just because of Vegas. She is a nostalgic act since years and this is not going to change simply because it takes a lot of efforts to release and properly promote a new album to make it successful. Something Britney is just not interested in doing anymore, and we have endless proofs already. 

• Leader

This is probably the hardest part about being a Britney fan - the lack of new music and promotion of that new music. Glory was a really great album and it deserved more. But at the end of the day it's about the mighty dollar. I think they can still make a fortune AND release new music. Don't see why it has to be one or the other ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Well, we know for fact Britney has been recording for a while now...

I really do believe and hope so that the new album will be released right before the residency kicks off.

I think they got more to come to promote “Domination” residency and new album will be a part of it.

Probably in the new music video we will see “Domination” posters and stuff...

Just wait till the whole X-mas and New Year shabang is over and it will be Britneys time.

Archived