• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Soni said:

Honestly..she picked the songs ..
POM was based on her life
Heaven on earth was her vision for her baby

u can say that she structured the album
but ofc ppl wont say that, ppl will say that for Beyonce with Lemonade even tho she didnt write **** but yea

doublke standards

Have you heard the demos?

Beyonce songs sound wholly different , different vocal production , lyric changes , Adlibs , sound arrangements from demo to actual. She DOES WRITE and contribute and produces. 

Britneys songs sound like the demo. Very little contribution apart from choosing the song which is fine as you can have an intimate emotion with a song without writing it but you can’t say you contributed at all to the song.

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

Beyonce songs sound wholly different , different vocal production , lyric changes , Adlibs , sound arrangements from demo to actual. She DOES WRITE and contribute and produces. 

Britneys songs sound like the demo. Very little contribution apart from choosing the song which is fine as you can have an intimate emotion with a song without writing it but you can’t say you contributed at all to the song.

Well you come off as a Beyoncé Stan because Britney has changed and contributed a lot to the songs and more than Beyoncé and we hear this from people from the industry while Beyoncé gets called out for being a thief.

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

it's not about Jayden or Sean.

if you hear the end. where she talks.

"will you catch me if I jump? " 

would r weird

Not as weird as

Your touch, your taste, your breath, your face
Your hands, your head, you're sweet, your love
Your teeth, your tongue, your eye, you're mine
Your lips, you're fine, you're heaven on earth

I've waited all my life for you
My favorite kiss
Your perfect skin, your perfect smile
Waking up and you're next to me
Wrap me up in your arms and back to sleep

I mean, if her kids were born with teeth and she thinks "they're fine" and can wrap her up in their arms, I guess it makes sense :nopingout:

10 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Kevin happened :juggingu:

Sad how much of herself and her life she threw away for that sperm donor.  Never fall in love with a contracted lover.  Learned a painful lesson sort of except she’s repeating the past with Sam as her new soon to be baby daddy. I’m worried about her fall when Sam eventually wants out of his contract too. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Well you come off as a Beyoncé Stan because Britney has changed and contributed a lot to the songs and more than Beyoncé and we hear this from people from the industry while Beyoncé gets called out for being a thief.

Dont pay attention to her

it's a troll

constantly discrediting Britney and now constantly downvoting me

2 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

You are delusional, EVERYBODY knows that Beyonce steals ideas and writting/production credit.
U are starting to get obsessed with me, Leave the forum Troll.

I'd love for Britney to start her own label and release music under it

It may impact how famous she is but it the quality of her artistry will sky rocket

Robyn and Nelly Furtado have did this and although they aren't in the limelight anymore, their recent music sounds absolutely amazing. Check 'the Ride' by Nelly and 'Honey' by Robyn, masterpieces. 

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Heaven on Earth isn't about her baby or Kevin. Nicole Morier & Freescha wrote it FOR Britney, she recorded it a few weeks after shaving her head. This song has a lot of folklore, people used to claim she teared up at the sessions but the producers told me themselves that wasn't true

Really? Was it at a pool party? :uknowit:

No but you‘re right. The song isn’t about anyone in particular.

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not as weird as

I mean, if her kids were born with teeth and she thinks "they're fine" and can wrap her up in their arms, I guess it makes sense :nopingout:

Referred to as every mother when she sees that her child is perfectly fine.She refers to that she had a pregnancy with Pre-eclampsia and celebrates that the baby at the time is okay.It was just a simple annotations.

16 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

ITZ was Britney at her best. Everything was on point. It’s a shame she got lost after that, it would of been amazing to see how her career would of turned out had she never had the infamous breakdown. Something more experimental might have come about because it would of been her own thing. We got blackout, which is great, but then Circus and FF and well... :bedtime:

I like FF but we all know it wasn’t what Britney wanted. 

I usually don’t count anything after Blackout as part of her discography aside from glory :nyschool: 2016 was the only year after blackout which she actually had freedom to make music she was proud of. 

11 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Heaven on Earth isn't about her baby or Kevin. Nicole Morier & Freescha wrote it FOR Britney, she recorded it a few weeks after shaving her head. This song has a lot of folklore, people used to claim she teared up at the sessions but the producers told me themselves that wasn't true

And I'm not saying you're not right ,but what I've said is also true.

1 hour ago, reecejwilson said:

I'd love for Britney to start her own label and release music under it

It may impact how famous she is but it the quality of her artistry will sky rocket

Robyn and Nelly Furtado have did this and although they aren't in the limelight anymore, their recent music sounds absolutely amazing. Check 'the Ride' by Nelly and 'Honey' by Robyn, masterpieces. 

Wow, lovely song by Robyn, thank you for recommending.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:23 PM, DoSomething954 said:

I always wonder if it weren’t for the breakdown, how much more artistic control she would have gained. You hear of other pop girls feeling controlled by their label or not having their voice heard and really pushing back to have a say and still having a say now. It seems Britney started to do that but then the partying and K-Fed and all these bad decisions kinda got in the way, and now she’s more controlled than ever. And now we’ll probably never see her fully have control in the future :-/

I actually don't agree with this. I think that Glory showed that she could gain it all back and it be even better than before. Fans say things about Britney's career now and talk about how she is as a performer but I think she is in a better place in her life than she was in her prime. She had a lot of issues she never worked through because she had a very childish, "**** you" attitude. I understand why because she was forced to follow rules yet still act like an adult when she was young. 

Now that she has matured, has kids, and also the conservatorship, I think she has more balance and a clear direction. Okay, so the conservatorship prevented a lot of things and still is but now she has the ability to gain control in a healthier way like she has been doing. Glory was all her. I feel we are going to get some of her best albums from now on. I know fans have been waiting patiently but I think these next ten years, she will make some of her best music, unless she retires(hopefully not).

To think, her 40s will be her best decade of life musically(again, it's just a prediction of mine). Just wait!!!

On 10/28/2018 at 10:58 AM, Soni said:

Dont pay attention to her

it's a troll

constantly discrediting Britney and now constantly downvoting me

You are delusional, EVERYBODY knows that Beyonce steals ideas and writting/production credit.
U are starting to get obsessed with me, Leave the forum Troll.

Wheres the proof? 

Beyonces songs sound different when she touches them,

ariana grandes version of R.E.M. 

beyonces version

Archived