The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Virgonian said:

THIS **** right here is hands down the worst "costume" Britney's ever worn on stage. It's a damn belt with fabrics attached to it. I wish she stopped wearing that girdle, it's unflattering and doesn't compliment her costumes at all.  :nochillbrit:

What happened to your kilt? Her skirt looked like it had seen better daysà

words really can't describe how ugly this is 

200.gif?cid=3640f6095bc0e89534376c67637c

This was a few hours away from me so I almost bought tickets but am so glad I didn’t. I love her but until she starts rehearsing and taking her job seriously, I am not spending money on her live shows. It’s just disrespectful for fans who paid $215 for a ticket to watch something akin to a bad soundcheck or half-assed dress rehearsal. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

The hair touching is defiantly a comfort thing for her, but it’s annoying because it’s literally all the time. She be better to have her hair tied up 

i think for the next show she needs to have darker hair...black hair would suit the theme even if it was a high end wig. But I’m down for onyx hotel style hair. 

OMG I couldn't imagine performing like this all the time, those anxieties when you don't dance in front of a mirror, you can't see yourself but just believe u look good, all sweaty, smudging makeup jeez, and if you have to make a ponytail throughout a show of course you're not sure if it's right bc u can't see

I really hope we will get this body back for Domination opening night.

13-E53645-04-EE-44-A3-A9-C0-1-E65-FD2408
10-E17-B2-D-4061-4-CD6-86-B1-4-FED2-E9-D
B2-E92-A93-F9-B1-416-A-A70-F-8-C9-C6910-

I loved her body during her tour in Europe couple of month ago even tho she put some weight on, but seeing last nights vids and pics she looks like she’s getting out of shape. I don’t judge tho, she deserves to chill and enjoy good food...

Archived