The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A country female artist or Taylor Swift are the only ones who could've gotten a better reaction from that crowd. Not all, but a majority of the attendees are Trump loving, conservative Republicans. Beyonce is too "black" for them, Gaga is too politically liberal for them, Britney is too ****** for them. They would need a good white country singer to entertain but have no real agenda to promote. 

Yes I agree that was one of Britneys worse POM performances and it's saddening especially if she wants to prove to can sell 2 years in Vegas again. As a stan I'm disappointed in her lack of passion. But shes a cash cow to her team. All sponging off of her until there is literally nothing left to gain and they will leave her. I wish she could be the artist she wants to be at 36 years old but she's a slave to the industry and the governement has secure that with the conservatorship.

8 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

A country female artist or Taylor Swift are the only ones who could've gotten a better reaction from that crowd. Not all, but a majority of the attendees are Trump loving, conservative Republicans. Beyonce is too "black" for them, Gaga is too politically liberal for them, Britney is too ****** for them. They would need a good white country singer to entertain but have no real agenda to promote. 

Yes I agree that was one of Britneys worse POM performances and it's saddening especially if she wants to prove to can sell 2 years in Vegas again. As a stan I'm disappointed in her lack of passion. But shes a cash cow to her team. All sponging off of her until there is literally nothing left to gain and they will leave her. I wish she could be the artist she wants to be at 36 years old but she's a slave to the industry and the governement has secure that with the conservatorship.

Her team of employees do not make more than Britney

Just remember that

24 minutes ago, Goku said:

Nope. If you have stage presence, people will eat your show no matter what.

I disagree. That people went to see the race, and I guess they didn't have anything better to do so they decided to see her as they already paid for the ticket (I think there was just one ticket for the race and the concert, correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe you can't believe it but not everyone like Britney's songs, even the classics. In my case, if I go to a concert with a huge stage and lot of fireworks and stuff, if I don't like the music I'm not gonna enjoy it and I'm gonna be bored.

21 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

It was the worst performance after 2014, but it won't destroy anything.
I'm pretty sure Domination will have big numbers, while the new music definitely won't. 

I’m nervous Domination isn’t going to do well. She’s killing her own image (and legacy).

Archived