The Official Britney Spears Formula 1 Grand Prix Thread

Jordan Miller

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

this proves that she didn't gain weight, maybe 3 pounds but not more than that. It's actually the outfit, it has always been very unflattering with or without the boots. I hated it since day 1 :juggingu:

She HAS gained weight. Look at how skinny she was in 2016.

tumblr_o2pa4tIZKt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

3o72FaXh38QS0XXBgQ.gif

3o6gb9iXrjoJk96eDS.gif

tumblr_ocnajl6Azr1qc3ni5o1_540.gif

matm22z8bh8.gif

and this one:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3owyoZZFLtucampPR6/giphy.gif

I WANT TO CRY

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Maybe she is changing medication. Certain medications make you gain weight. 

tbh I thought about that... well I thought she stopped taking meds in late 2015.. hence the explosive body and attitude in 2016-2017...

I don't get why she would take them again.. maybe to help her deal with the tour? but during the Asian tour she seemed perfectly fine..

But if that's the case and she's mentally sick again, let's just let her heal and rest.. don't make her sign another residency you ******* team

2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

tbh I thought about that... well I thought she stopped taking meds in late 2015.. hence the explosive body and attitude in 2016-2017...

I don't get why she would take them again.. maybe to help her deal with the tour? but during the Asian tour she seemed perfectly fine..

But if that's the case and she's mentally sick again, let's just let her heal and rest.. don't make her sign another residency you ******* team

I think she always will be on medication but I’m not a professional. They probably switch them and that’s why she gains weight once in awhile and than loses it. 

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Grand prix. You can't blame her though. Most people there just went for the race. They couldn't are less about Britney's concert

i'd if it was britney f**king spears tho. it's one thing critisizing her shows via youtube but being there even if it was tragic i'd be like omg it's her or something :akii:

Archived