The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

1 hour ago, yorkster said:

*Awkward meet & greets*

Intro
Chris Cox Megamix (featuring extra guitars)

"Hey Vegas, how y'all feeling?"

Donni Hotwheel Megamix (oo oo, ALSO featuring extra guitars)

Britney- " I want to thank my amazing guitarist "

"Uhh willie!?...."

Willie- goddamint brit his name is mike

Britney-everyone give it up for "HIM"

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty Girls

Mmm Papi

Soda Pop

Brave New Girl

Rock Me In

State of Grace

Unusual You

Before the Goodbye

And The We Kiss

My Prerogative

Mannequin

Early Morning

Cinderella

Lucky

Mona Lisa

Someday (I Will Understand)

My Baby

Brightest Morning Star

Oops/Baby

Toxic

Breathe On Me

Touch of my Hand

Inside Out

Criminal

I'm a Slave 4 U

Get Naked 

We keep talking about the negative things and I just wanted to share the things I'm excited/hoping for :brit2016:

A new set list
I'm curious to see if she'll choose new songs (more from BO/GLORY please) and what the setlist will be like.
Seeing Overprotected, My Prerogative or Showdown would be amazing!

Costumes
Someone please get our girl a new wardrobe! I want actual costumes and pants.

Possible new music
This is the longest we've gone without new music from our queen and we're all thirstyyyyyy :embarrassed:
Even if it's the Pitbull song, I don't care. 
Still looking out for B10 though :bigtime:

What are you guys excited to see? Will you get tickets?

I'm personally excited, too, and the fact is that most people here will be dying to attend/watch it/read about it on opening night. I think I'm most excited about seeing current Britney with fresh choreo. In 2013 we had a lot of choreo, but we had a less fluid, less confident Britney. I'm excited to see what she's capable of with new choreographers and more confidence.

I'm also curious about the production. In retrospect, one of the most underwhelming things about POM was the production. Her tours have always had the best productions with unique technology, so I thought POM would be like a Britney tour on ********, but it didn't translate that way on stage. Of course it was still a "big pop show," but not "Britney Spears in Vegas" level, if that makes sense. I'm sure they're somewhat limited on what they can do because of the venue, but I'd like to see them get creative and really push boundaries production-wise. Give us another DWAD waterfall-like moment where everyone said Wow, I've never seen that in a live show before. I don't expect them to regurgitate old ideas, but it'd be nice to have some new breathtaking moments again in her shows. If they could do it with DWAD almost 20 years ago, surely they can do it again with today's technology. We just need the right creative direction and motivation from everyone involved.

25 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

I'm also curious about the production. In retrospect, one of the most underwhelming things about POM was the production. Her tours have always had the best productions with unique technology, so I thought POM would be like a Britney tour on ********, but it didn't translate that way on stage. Of course it was still a "big pop show," but not "Britney Spears in Vegas" level, if that makes sense. I'm sure they're somewhat limited on what they can do because of the venue, but I'd like to see them get creative and really push boundaries production-wise. Give us another DWAD waterfall-like moment where everyone said Wow, I've never seen that in a live show before. I don't expect them to regurgitate old ideas, but it'd be nice to have some new breathtaking moments again in her shows. If they could do it with DWAD almost 20 years ago, surely they can do it again with today's technology. We just need the right creative direction and motivation from everyone involved.

I was just thinking about that lately, and I thought.. what if it is like it is because she always had that extra and best and coolest.. then lot of performers of course watched it, reapplied what they could so they can be better than the "best" u know...

I feel like what was once spectacular, nowadays is everywhere... it's not that special to have it special I guess..even Jlo and Pink also JT their stages and props etc are so breathtaking... 

but really I would take DWAD 2.0 any day.

28 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

I was just thinking about that lately, and I thought.. what if it is like it is because she always had that extra and best and coolest.. then lot of performers of course watched it, reapplied what they could so they can be better than the "best" u know...

I feel like what was once spectacular, nowadays is everywhere... it's not that special to have it special I guess..even Jlo and Pink also JT their stages and props etc are so breathtaking... 

but really I would take DWAD 2.0 any day.

That's very true! Most shows have pretty big productions these days. Hopefully they can think outside the box a little. Sometimes just adding one thing to an old idea can really transform it. For example, fire... Britney has used fire in her shows for years and many other artists have, too. How could they make the element of fire unique in some way? Is it how she interacts with the fire? Is it where the fire is located on stage? Maybe she does a ballad in the pitch dark with just a spotlight on her and burning flames next to her... Simple but still memorable and magical. That's what I'm hoping for.

So what do y’all think the new opening song will be for Domination? I doubt (and praying) that it won’t be Work *****. I do think WB needs to be in the show but they should remix it as she hasn’t done so yet with that track. Maybe make it more urban. That would be cool. Anyways there’s always the possibility that it will be a new single. With that said, let’s say we don’t get one. How should this show start? I’d personally go with My Perogative. It’s a strong track and upbeat enough to open with. The opening in that song is also epic and the video played with domination during the whip scenes. It’s a very “in control” song and I think it would fit well. This is all saying we don’t get a new single that fits better. What do you guys think it should be?

Archived