The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy

Baby One More Time

["How ya feeling Vegas? I'm so happy to be back here in Vegas after a couple of years doing my PIece Of Me world tour (in Britney world it's been years!)! So this is my brand new show and I called it Domination because I'm a mom now and being a mom dominates my life and my heart. Okay who wants some more music?]

Me Against The Music

Hold It Against Me

Big Fat Bass

[Interlude: Instagram catwalk montage to Drop Dead Beautiful]

Work *****

Piece Of Me

Womanizer

["Alrightee then, now's the time of the show where I slow things down a little and get to rest my legs."] *****, they haven't moved in the last 8 performances :gloria: 

Everytime

[Interlude: S&M Remix plays as the dancers do some real dancing.]

Oops I Did It Again

Do Somethin'

Pretty Girls

Boys

Circus

["Thank you Vegas, you've been a great audience and I've had a really cool time with you!"]

Encore: Slave For You

Apologies to Break The Ice, Freakshow, 3, Gimme More, Til The World Ends and all the others but Britney chose the set list :gloria:  (apart from HIAM because Larry forced her to do that hit)

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

["Alrightee then, now's the time of the show where I slow things down a little and get to rest my legs."] *****, they haven't moved in the last 8 performances :gloria: 

Apologies to Break The Ice, Freakshow, 3, Gimme More, Til The World Ends and all the others but Britney chose the set list :gloria:  (apart from HIAM because Larry forced her to do that hit)

Nnnnnnnnnnn  :orangu: !!!

I think she’ll have a grand entrance, new, fresh and well executed choreo, she won’t sing live... only if she feels like covering a song that’s not hers every ince in a while. She won’t have new pre recorded vocals, will be the same as always, but I’m expecting some good remixes of songs. New music will be released eventually... 

shell start slacking after the 7th or 8th show. 

Just keeping my expectations low, so it won’t hit too hard when it turns out to be garbage :gloss:

Bomt

Crazy

Oops

Gimmer More

Womanizer

Slave

Toxic

Till the world ends

work *****

Me against the music

Piece of me

Overprotected