• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Ummmm 

1. Circus :kiss: killing dance routine 

2. My prerogative, you right 

3. Gimme more - it’s britney ***** is iconic :lessons:

4. Overprotected, updated vocals, darker ala blackout (dreaming) :tiffanycries:

Circus won’t happen and shouldn’t. It doesn’t fit the shows title and she’s already opened with that for TCSBS. Yes MP makes sense to me. Gimme More could also fit. Maybe make it a dark medley opening number with Gimme More, S&S, and WB. All her ***** songs. All confident singles where she could literally make someone her *****. Overprotected NEEDS to be performed but not for the opening number. I was thinking she could even do a darker rendition of Baby as well.

Let’s play 

Gimme more

My prerogative

Ger naked/ I’m slave 4 u 

Touch of my hand 

Till the world ends

Hot as ice

Do you wanna come over?/ If u seek amy 

Baby One More Time/ Crazy :kiss: 

Criminal

Toxic

If I’m dancing 

Unusual you 

Overprotected 

Get Back 

I’ve just begun 

Mannequin 

what is yours ?:fakewow:

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Since I don’t think they care about new music. 

Invitation would be a good opener or BTI

Ooooh, I would LOVE to see Invitation at any point in the show! If done right, it could really fit into a darker "domination" theme. I see something like a dancer in a chair blindfolded while Britney does some ****, striking moves around the chair. Maybe she's blindfolded, too (throwback to TOMH in TCSBS).

2 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

Ooooh, I would LOVE to see Invitation at any point in the show! If done right, it could really fit into a darker "domination" theme. I see something like a dancer in a chair blindfolded while Britney does some ****, striking moves around the chair. Maybe she's blindfolded, too (throwback to Circus TOMH?).

Most of Glory would fit with the theme plus s&m. I would love phonography performed as well. 

I bet the setlist  will be about the same sadly. 

Archived