The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, it was a Vegas announcement. We knew she was gonna go back to Vegas because we're all on a forum talking about what's going on with her, the public aren't. They put a big spectacle on for it. The last time she arrived to Planet Hollywood, all she did was get in a car and get out, and say ''hi, this is my city now''.

There was never going to be a performance, if you expected that, that's on you. There's been no talk of an album for awhile, if you expected that, that's also on you. 

Why didn't she talk? I don't know, but what else was there to say that the world's largest projection mapping didn't? Also, why didn't the interviewer have a microphone when he went to talk to Britney? 

The actual livestream was messy, the production wasn't, but honestly, all of these meltdowns are beyond ridiculous....but that's typical exhale at this point.

Britney is giving us what we have wanted for a Vegas Show; an aesthetic/theme and working with people who understand a big Vegas production, both with JLo and Madonna (honestly, what more could you want?). Britney looked incredible, she looked happy to be there, was signing autographs.

Yes, POM went on a bit too long, and we all knew the entire show inside out, but that doesn't change the fact that the Clumsy routine was solid, and the instagram dance videos she put up were also solid. A change was needed, and Britney delivers on a new show, which is what this will be.

I can't at all of you judging the show before its even opened. If the POM tour showed us anything, its that she does have a new fire in her when she performs new material.

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Guys, it was a Vegas announcement. We knew she was gonna go back to Vegas because we're all on a forum talking about what's going on with her, the public aren't. They put a big spectacle on for it. The last time she arrived to Planet Hollywood, all she did was get in a car and get out, and say ''hi, this is my city now''.

There was never going to be a performance, if you expected that, that's on you. There's been no talk of an album for awhile, if you expected that, that's also on you. 

Why didn't she talk? I don't know, but what else was there to say that the world's largest projection mapping didn't? Also, why didn't the interviewer have a microphone when he went to talk to Britney? 

The actual livestream was messy, the production wasn't, but honestly, all of these meltdowns are beyond ridiculous....but that's typical exhale at this point.

Britney is giving us what we have wanted for a Vegas Show; an aesthetic/theme and working with people who understand a big Vegas production, both with JLo and Madonna (honestly, what more could you want?). Britney looked incredible, she looked happy to be there, was signing autographs.

Yes, POM went on a bit too long, and we all knew the entire show inside out, but that doesn't change the fact that the Clumsy routine was solid, and the instagram dance videos she put up were also solid. A change was needed, and Britney delivers on a new show, which is what this will be.

I can't at all of you judging the show before its even opened. If the POM tour showed us anything, its that she does have a new fire in her when she performs new material.

Yes it was everybody’s fault and their mothers’ but god forbid britney is held accountable for that shitshow :jj: 

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree

8 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Her team are ****, we been knew :tbh: 

:thinkney:  It's sad because they are not only ruining her legacy, but disconnecting her more from her fans than she wants. Yes she's uncomfortable at times, but when she is comfortable (such as a red carpet like this), they don't let it do anything, not even say something.

If Britney really wanted to she could have stood her ground. 

Also maybe they were told to get her to the end as quickly as possible because that guy was waiting awkwardly the entire time? Maybe Britney said beforehand that she didnt want to be surrounded by so many people but felt bad when she saw the guy with the vinyl? If so how was security supposed to know?? Maybe security were told to get her there as fast as possible so thats what they tried to do??

You all know NOTHING about what went on before the event or what was discussed would happen. You are just trying so hard to make this another Britney = victim, Team B = Evil thing.

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

If Britney really wanted to she could have stood her ground. 

Also maybe they were told to get her to the end as quickly as possible because that guy was waiting awkwardly the entire time? Maybe Britney said beforehand that she didnt want to be surrounded by so many people but felt bad when she saw the guy with the vinyl? If so how was security supposed to know?? Maybe security were told to get her there as fast as possible so thats what they tried to do??

You all know NOTHING about what went on before the event or what was discussed would happen. You are just trying so hard to make this another Britney = victim, Team B = Evil thing.

I kind of agree.. while Britney is under a conservatorship, I do strictly believe that she isn't this overprotected damsel we make her out to be.. she could and she should stand up for herself but it seems like she doesn't really want to.. :yeaok:

Archived