So now that it's done, this was without a doubt the best POM date

kasavas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, BritneyIcon said:

The knee-tapping came later in 2016; the premiere of POM 2.0 was glorious. :) Also, the knee-tapping was part of the official choreo (as sad as that may be). 

Yes I know, nevertheless it's what we'll get for DOM. I'm just praying for better looks and different props, I gave up on choreo

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wait did we know that she would be performing the songs that were added or were we  surprised I forget I wasn’t a hard core stan back then

did y’all know she was gonna perform ilrnr bom tomh and missy and other ones

we knew about BOM cause she posted a rehearsal clip, had no clue for the others

also the womanizer breakdown was new, bti had a new choreo, she performed more of GM and many more changes

9 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

We will get this 2016ney revamp Britney for Domination first leg. Then it will start going downhill. 

I was thinking about this earlier... I think in order for the quality to remain relatively consistent throughout the residency, they've got to change things up more frequently and constantly create professional wardrobe options. She had some options for POM, but as the show went on, she probably didn't even care for the alternative outfits that were created in the beginning and/or she forgot about them, so she took matters into her own hands. I think they should have designers make multiple options for most or all sections of the show before each leg of the show. Yes, that will mean more $$$, but it would satisfy the need for quality while also keeping things fresh for her. Same with the setlist. Before every leg, they should change out a few songs, add new dance breaks, etc., so that she's never doing the same exact show for more than a couple months at a time.

Archived