So now that it's done, this was without a doubt the best POM date

kasavas

So, 2015ney was amazing, but then 2016ney came to slay.

The first time of the revamp was the best POM show for sure.

I wanted to see the audience's reaction to the changes she added then, and I ended up watching the whole video without skipping. :kyliecry:

THE ENERGY, THE ATTITUDE, THE FACE, THE BODY, THE RHYTHM! :umomg:

I didn't remember she was THAT good, wow. If she performed like this every night, this show would be one of her top 3 tours right after dwad and onyx! :tiffanycries:

Britney looks genuinely excited to show the new stuff and it shows that she wants to do everything perfectly.

Her face is constantly like "I'm Britney, *****", it's like she wanted to prove she's still that *****.  :nynod:

And she looks so happyyyyyyyy, even during boys where she does nothing and she knows it, she shook her *** and the crowd went crazy!

She really wanted them to see how great she can be. Just wow. :makeitrain:

Also, incredible makeup, she looks 18 :gerlwat:

By the way, this is the first time I actually paid attention to the IYSA performance (and I saw POM live in August lol) and it looks good from those angles! Britney goes out on stage looking lost af, she looks around looking really worried, then she asks if we've seen Amy tonight. After that SHE'S FEELING IT. This performance actually has a concept if you watch it. I had no clue:crying1:

2016ney started incredibly well. A revamped show Britney actually worked hard on (she even did old choreos better), she was a great performer again, incredibly talkative and open in interviews (she even talked about the conservatorship), shot that controversial original MM video..

I wonder what changed. :disappointed:

Proof our girl was working hard:

12568909_1727369807499983_1394961275_n.j

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think she felt so confident during the beginning of the 2016 revamp because of how in shape she was.  That was the skinniest she has been since the Circus promo performances!  I remember I couldn't believe how much weight she had lost.  She started to have that sharp curve in her back again and a more defined waist (if you know what I am talking about lol) and her stomach has so flat.  Her thighs also looked a bit slim too.  She is the most confident when her body is healthy and fit.  She had so much energy too.  Whatever she was doing leading up to the revamp, I wish she never would've stopped.

• 1 month later...

I'm really hopeful and confident that we'll get this level of performance in Domination. I think she was proud to show off the changes to the show, most if not all of which were her ideas. Same thing with Glory. She was involved in the creative process and that showed in the quality of the album. When she's not involved or things change course (presumably) from her original ideas, it's usually reflected in her delivery. If Britney keeps up her creative involvement with Domination and Nappytabs can take her ideas to the next level production-wise, we're sure to get POM 2.0-level performances with some fresh production! She'll be proud of her work and excited to show it off. I am really looking forward to February!

Archived