"Who wants to get up on the stage and sing for me?!"

7. Everytime *sung by fan while Britney has a *** break in the corner*

"Thankyou for singing for me sweetie. Give it up for my fan!!"

8. Do Somethin'

9. Gimme More / Radar / Piece of Me

Heaven on Earth Interlude

10. Womanizer

11. Circus

"How you feeling Vegas?! My new scent One More Fantasy is on sale outside" *sound guy doesn't switch mic off in time* "Gimme ya fkn money"

12. Hold It Against Me / I Wanna Go

13. Till The World Ends

"Everybody give it up for Myah Marie doing my vox backstage... Give it up for my sound technician pressing play on all the tracks... Give it up for my semi-sedated dancers that make me look better"

14. 3

"Are you guys ready for one more?!!!"

15. Oops / Baby

:kisses2all:

Every choreography will include knee tapping and hair flip variations because she hates you petty *** *******.

And yes, nothing post-Femme Fatale will be included because the team decided the songs just didn't fit in with the show. :kiss:

1 hour ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

She needs to scrap E V E R Y T H I N G from POM for this to work and be successful. 

People can’t take POM anymore 

She can perform same songs, but with a totally different performances, choreographies, props and costumes! 

PLEASE HIRE:

- Brian Friedmann

- Balmain or

- Versace or

- Givenchy

AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! 

:scalped:

I will be happy if she wears confortable clothes y current .Is the level of despair that I have!.New choreographies ?!if she does not want to dance, be frustrated,frustrate the dancers and us.I just pray that her legacy will not be bothered anymore and she will surprise us and shut our mouths,but for that they have to leave it creative freedom and Larry and team is not for the work, result another disaster.

Jordan @breatheheavy spilled the tea and said they were holding auditions for Britney’s new Las Vegas show in the fall. 

So ...that makes it official? He must have credible sources or he wouldn’t have said that.

How do we feel about Britney starting another residency? 

My thoughts: She should release a new album during the launch of it (an album like Glory, cohesive good body of work), new photoshoots, documentary, and for the love of God, a CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND CHOREOGRAPHER, along with a GLAM TEAM for the new residency. She should reayy try to step it up and have some complex choreography with a nice themed show.

Britney has the potential, she just has to push herself to deliver :mhm:

4 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I'm not saying that it's not happening, I think we all accept that it is, but Jordan also confirmed the Desert performance so, you know, I wouldn't necessarily say he has credible sources.

I think there may have been plans for a desert performance, I mean TMZ confirmed it and they are never wrong... but Britney cancelled last minute because she just didn’t feel like it :jlostare:

3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I think there may have been plans for a desert performance, I mean TMZ confirmed it and they are never wrong... but Britney cancelled last minute because she just didn’t feel like it :jlostare:

Like... perhaps? But I'm pretty sure after he admitted he just said it to hype up. We got no indication there would be a performance, if it was a last minute scrap there was no evidence of a stage, tech, dancers etc it seemed like the lame card flip and helicopter that made Brit puke was the main stunt.

Please, PLEASE get a producer who can conceptualise stages that make fkn sense. Who thinks a flappy bird wing dance goes with Oops, really?

:wyd:

I'm curious what will open the show now. It's been WB for so long and she doesn't have a new hit to replace it. If by some miracle the new single does well it could be that.

Otherwise, another user suggester GM and I think that's a great option. Open the show with a long build up and then let the audience Who is it?! ...AND THEN B SAYS IT'S BRITNEY ***** LIVE EVERY NIGHT :cuteidk:

Also, what do we think the audience interation will be to replace Freak Show? That bit held up really well (was it a part of original POM or added for POM 2.0?)

Archived