The 2019 LV residency (WHERE? WHEN?)

Stefi Hilton

1 hour ago, sibode said:

I honestly think they've already scrapped this last era.

They scrapped:

- B10 concept and songs (1st single APPLE PIE included)
- Prerogative Full Commercial (because it was at the same time the mv of Apple Pie)
- Pitbull collabo
- Gaga collabo

So we'll just pass to B11 in 2019.

:janet:

Remeber how at the beggining of B8 we said we were waiting for B9 and then when they stopped promoting Glory after second flop single we all started waiting for B10 and now we are waiting for B11 because B10 seems to be already scrapped :ohi:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, daniel_essr said:

Probably this. 

I don't mind a new residency, but I hope for a reinvention. I'd like for her to focus a bit more on her vocals. Liveney is needed if she wants credibility.

Could you imagine an acoustic set for the BOMT anniversary? A documentary plus acoustic renditions of the five singles of the album. A boy can dream...

She needs to sing almost completely live if you ask me. It would majorly help how the gp and most of us see her. 

I don’t think she will. 

Like you said even an acoustic set would help. 

Something has to give. If they come back with the same type of show with Pom she deserves to lose her last remaining fan base. It’s not right imo 

So...
-Multiple Las Vegas reporters confirmed that team Britney has been negotiating for a new LV residency throughout the whole 2018.
-Robin Leech said that they were "creating a new residency show transforming the old piece of me in something different, celebrating 20 years of bomt"
-Larry has been saying to fans that they're "preparing something totally new in Las Vegas".
-Jordan (who lives in LV) confirmed that dancers auditions are starting "later this year". He added than Britney is working with "people that created J.Lo residency"!
-Different sources are saying that they already signed a two years contract.

It's basically confirmed. It just lacks an official announcement (which I guess is coming by november / december).

What do you guys think about the new residency? Where will it take place? Where will it start? What do you think the setlist will be like? What about the show style (outfits, stage, props...)? When do you think it will start?

My guess is... New single in january, new album in march, new residency in march / april rotating with lady  gaga, two years (at least) but with way less shows than pom.

The name? Britney Spears: One More Time :whatitellu:

I just hope it's a decent show. Prerecorded vocals and good outfits are the BARE MINIMUM for Christ sake. And Change Your Mind / Clumsy choreography definitely works fine. I hope the stage is cool and please for the love of god DON'T RECYCLE POM PROPS

The real question is... will it actually be a different show? 

Or will they keep almost everything the same but add a few new songs. 

Her old hits are exhausted...with tours we can get half the new album but with Vegas it basically has to be the hits and for Britney the new hits have stopped for about 8 years now...I’ll give WB but... 

Archived