The 2019 LV residency (WHERE? WHEN?)

Stefi Hilton

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Please, PLEASE get a producer who can conceptualise stages that make fkn sense. Who thinks a flappy bird wing dance goes with Oops, really?

:wyd:

I'm curious what will open the show now. It's been WB for so long and she doesn't have a new hit to replace it. If by some miracle the new single does well it could be that.

Otherwise, another user suggester GM and I think that's a great option. Open the show with a long build up and then let the audience Who is it?! ...AND THEN B SAYS IT'S BRITNEY ***** LIVE EVERY NIGHT :cuteidk:

Also, what do we think the audience interation will be to replace Freak Show? That bit held up really well (was it a part of original POM or added for POM 2.0?)

Oops (Rock Remix) should open the show

They're choreographers? Madonna's super bowl performance was created and directed by Jamie King (circus tour, mdna tour) not Nappytabs.

Silent Partners were in charge of POM. They work with all the big stars for their tours like Taylor (barf). Britney ain't no B lister in case you didn't know people:lessons:

Edit: they're choreographers. Get ready for decent but not so hard moves on the first dates and a lot of scrapping :jj:

Archived