The 2019 LV residency (WHERE? WHEN?)

Stefi Hilton

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Besides POM, Silent House created Pink's most recent tour...they do nice work.

https://www.facebook.com/silenthouseproductions/

But I'd love to see Britney work with Moment Factory for her visuals. They did Madonna's SuperBowl show, as well as Childish Gambino's upcoming "This is America" tour.

https://www.facebook.com/MomentFactory/

The thing is that Madonna leads and raises her ideas from her creative freedom and if she does not like it she says it and nobody replies.Britney is just going to say "ok"and she will keep walking.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, pinklilbabytee said:

Please, PLEASE get a producer who can conceptualise stages that make fkn sense. Who thinks a flappy bird wing dance goes with Oops, really?

:wyd:

I'm curious what will open the show now. It's been WB for so long and she doesn't have a new hit to replace it. If by some miracle the new single does well it could be that.

Otherwise, another user suggester GM and I think that's a great option. Open the show with a long build up and then let the audience Who is it?! ...AND THEN B SAYS IT'S BRITNEY ***** LIVE EVERY NIGHT :cuteidk:

Also, what do we think the audience interation will be to replace Freak Show? That bit held up really well (was it a part of original POM or added for POM 2.0?)

I think Bomt could be a great opening. Gimme More and My Prerogative could work well too.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:26 PM, stefihilton said:

maxresdefault.jpg

how come paris hilton looks better than britney lately!!! and they both never had botox done 

No makeup Paris vs. NomakeupNey... I think I prefer nomakeupNey, tbh. Paris does not age well. I remember seeing her makeup free when she was released from Prison--she looked good then, now she looks kind of old. 

But with make up, Paris looks better than Britney with make up, but that's because Brit does her own makeup and loves raccoon eyes that don't really suit older women with tanned skin.

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

She had a nose job around 2012/3, a lot of fans have mentioned it before because it really changed her face.

0d97a8ed589936fec3214788d7cf4192.jpg

Also the time her old bodyguard sold her grocery shopping lists

2A903A0C00000578-3163031-image-m-49_1436

What is the problem that B had the chest operated (then removed the implants)and the nose .She can a complex ?that was a much as possible .She was a beautiful girl naturally is she could see that was her problem.

Archived