The 2019 LV residency (WHERE? WHEN?)

Stefi Hilton

Just now, Spearsfan said:

The real question is... will it actually be a different show? 

Or will they keep almost everything the same but add a few new songs. 

Her old hits are exhausted...with tours we can get half the new album but with Vegas it basically has to be the hits and for Britney the new hits have stopped for about 8 years now...I’ll give WB but... 

She can keep slave dancebreak, matm and wb choreo, maybe toxic and pom breakdown, the rest should be 100% scrapped and redone. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I hope there’s atleast 6 new songs off of the “new album:uknowit:“ some not too popular songs but still popular songs off her older albums “ btmyh, showdown, outrageous, overprotected, I got that boom boom, get naked, what you see, idk name some others” and 10-12 hits of course changing stuff out every year

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I think everything needs to go. 

It all was bad unless it was the original old school choreo. 

I actually like the stuff I mentioned, but she has to change basically everything. She needs a new setlist, new outfits, new hair, new makeup, prerecorded vocals, new interlude videos, new props, new stage, new choreography, new remixes

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I actually like the stuff I mentioned, but she has to change basically everything. She needs a new setlist, new outfits, new hair, new makeup, prerecorded vocals, new interlude videos, new props, new stage, new choreography, new remixes

I’m not going to see it anyways, so who am I to say. 

The set list will pretty much be the same. It’s vegas. It has to be. I think most of Glory will be axed because it has no hits. Four new songs is what is most realistic. 

5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I hope there’s atleast 6 new songs off of the “new album:uknowit:“ some not too popular songs but still popular songs off her older albums “ btmyh, showdown, outrageous, overprotected, I got that boom boom, get naked, what you see, idk name some others” and 10-12 hits of course changing stuff out every year

GH are going to take up most of the place. Gp doesn’t care about new songs 

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

I’m not going to see it anyways, so who am I to say. 

The set list will pretty much be the same. It’s vegas. It has to be. I think most of Glory will be axed because it has no hits. Four new songs is what is most realistic. 

GH are going to take up most of the place. Gp doesn’t care about new songs 

Smh :receipts2:

Will realistically start at the end of 2019.  She prepped POM for almost a year before it launched.  

I don't really think the setlist will change very much....unfortunately.  I would like to see HIAM, Sometimes, My Perogative, DLMBTLTK added to the setlist.

They should call the show  Britney: It Just Didn't Work

I

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

If the show will have a total of around twenty performances (à la FFT / Piece Of Me) I'd definitely like her to include one "main" single per album (Bomt, Oops, Slave, Toxic, My Prerogative, GM, Womanizer, 3, TTWE, Wb and Make Me). I think these songs are mandatory and will definitely be included. Add a couple of songs off the new album and you already have twelve performances. I'd love her to perform Someday (a special track that she's always ignored) and I'd like a Not A Girl / Sometimes / BTMYH short ballad medley as a sweet throwback. I would add And Then We Kiss and Unusual You as non-single fan favourites and Overprotected, Criminal, Hold It Against Me as singles she hasn't been performing in Piece Of Me. I definitely think Piece Of Me (the song) should be included too. 

With these songs  you have a good balance among hits / fan favourites / non singles. 

5 minutes ago, vdez83 said:

Will realistically start at the end of 2019.  She prepped POM for almost a year before it launched.  

I don't really think the setlist will change very much....unfortunately.  I would like to see HIAM, Sometimes, My Perogative, DLMBTLTK added to the setlist.

They should call the show  Britney: It Just Didn't Work

Not really. She started TRAINING in march 2013, and REHEARSING for the actual show in september. She confirmed it herself. Her team started working for the show in early 2013.

Her team (Larry and other sources have already confirmed it) has been preparing the new residency for a while now, and if she's having dancer's audition by this year, it means the residency is starting during the first half of 2019.

4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I

If the show will have a total of around twenty performances (à la FFT / Piece Of Me) I'd definitely like her to include one "main" single per album (Bomt, Oops, Slave, Toxic, My Prerogative, Womanizer, 3, TTWE, Wb and Make Me). I think these songs are mandatory and will definitely be included. Add a couple of songs off the new album and you already have twelve performances. I'd love her to perform Someday (a special track that she's always ignored) and I'd like a Not A Girl / Sometimes / BTMYH short ballad medley as a sweet throwback. I would add And Then We Kiss and Unusual You as non-single fan favourites and Overprotected, Criminal, Hold It Against Me as singles she hasn't been performing in Piece Of Me. I definitely think Piece Of Me (the song) should be included too. 

With these songs  you have a good balance among hits / fan favourites / non singles. 

Add in "Gimme More" to that and some live/pre-recorded vocals and she would have me flying to Vegas again. :)

Archived