POM Birmingham

Slayer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Ah what a lovely experience :makeitrain:

I'm so happy for you.She always looks shy when she's around other people.I find it cute :hehehe: 

thank you so much! it must be so overwhelming for her having a revolving door of like 50 people to meet have photos with! but she was sweet and i'm glad she made me still think nothing but great things about her!

1 hour ago, Chris87 said:

Great! So happy for you :clap1:

thank you so much :kiss:

1 hour ago, camy934 said:

So glad you had a good experience, and you got her on a good day. I just wish she could be like this all the time, it's not right the amount of bad experiences being revealed since the Marta situation. Everybody pays the same, so should all receive the same. 

yeah i'm really lucky! you can tell though she's not really into meet & greets just because she is such a shy and anxious person! but i'm glad i got a good experience with her! it's just insane how alive she becomes when she's on stage! it's like a completely different person!

the rep was saying she was in a good mood yesterday!

1 hour ago, Roger said:

You are such a sweet member, I'm happy that your M&G went well

I was waiting for your feedback and can't wait to see your pic ! :bigkiss:

thank you that is so nice of you! :kiss: i'm so glad i was able to meet her again and i had a good experience (all those other stories started to freak me out), but honestly everyone that met her yesterday seemed so pleased and happy! a few people started crying afterwards out of happiness! i did have a few people say they didn't hug her also because she just seemed so shy/anxious so they didn't want to get too in her face and be respectful!

it was such a good day and was insane to see loads of other hardcore fans, lots of people talking about exhale there :gimmemoar:

8 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

thank you so much! it must be so overwhelming for her having a revolving door of like 50 people to meet have photos with! but she was sweet and i'm glad she made me still think nothing but great things about her!

It sound like a really hard thing to do.I would try to run away :embarrassney:

You're gonna have such great memories about her for the rest of your life.

12 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

yeah i'm really lucky! you can tell though she's not really into meet & greets just because she is such a shy and anxious person! but i'm glad i got a good experience with her! it's just insane how alive she becomes when she's on stage! it's like a completely different person!

the rep was saying she was in a good mood yesterday!

So glad you had this great experience : ) -  It's great to hear she was in a good mood yesterday, I wonder if it's because she knows she's getting some downtime soon. Did you get your pic at the show like they did in Vegas? It'd be great for you to share. 

1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It sound like a really hard thing to do.I would try to run away :embarrassney:

You're gonna have such great memories about her for the rest of your life.

i think she did literally run right after the last person LOL, because in order for us to leave back to the concert arena we had to walk through the room where britney was and 30 seconds after the last person the room was empty and no sign of britney, her team, bodyguards - it was like a magic trick how they disappeared that quickly :bcutelaugh:

yeah i'm so lucky! i'm just so scared about the picture, but if it's horrible atleast i've got the one from vegas that i actually love haha!

1 minute ago, camy934 said:

So glad you had this great experience : ) -  It's great to hear she was in a good mood yesterday, I wonder if it's because she knows she's getting some downtime soon. Did you get your pic at the show like they did in Vegas? It'd be great for you to share. 

thank you :kiss:

yeah she must be happy, she definitely does deserve a break because she musn't have been home (LA) in months!

no i wish they did give it straight away like they did in vegas! i have to wait until they upload it! i'm not 100% sure yet if i'll share the pictures as i know some people are just horrible here and i don't want them to attack the picture if im okay with it, if that makes sense?

Im glad you had a nice experience! Enjoy it to the fullest! 

It does always strike me as odd this whole “she’s feeling good today” and the coat thing etc. Like everything depends on how she feels. She’s just another person, not some god. She should be professional and kind nomatter how she feels just like everyone does!

2 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Im glad you had a nice experience! Enjoy it to the fullest! 

It does always strike me as odd this whole “she’s feeling good today” and the coat thing etc. Like everything depends on how she feels. She’s just another person, not some god. She should be professional and kind nomatter how she feels just like everyone does!

thank you, i appreciate it!

i understand where you're coming from, i can't speak for other dates but everyone that i spoke to yesterday who also had m&g's said she was very polite and sweet! but you can tell she very anxious and isn't too keen on doing m&g's! Compared to when i met her in vegas, this one seemed a lot more rushed by Robin. they literally started m&g's at 8.40pm and the show was set to start at 9pm

7 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

thank you, i appreciate it!

i understand where you're coming from, i can't speak for other dates but everyone that i spoke to yesterday who also had m&g's said she was very polite and sweet! but you can tell she very anxious and isn't too keen on doing m&g's! Compared to when i met her in vegas, this one seemed a lot more rushed by Robin. they literally started m&g's at 8.40pm and the show was set to start at 9pm

Perhaps she really has anxiety and this is uncomfortable for her? 

If only they would give it some more time, then fans can have more then a few seconds with her. Is there a same amount of meet and greets for every show?

2 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Perhaps she really has anxiety and this is uncomfortable for her? 

If only they would give it some more time, then fans can have more then a few seconds with her. Is there a same amount of meet and greets for every show?

yeah i think so! i think it's because she's travelling loads too as she seemed way more chilled when i met her in vegas in december 2015! but she was even politer/sweeter yesterday!

i think there's usually different amounts at each show! because her body guards came in just before they started the m&g's to walk past everyone and i'm guessing to see how many people there were and they were probably trying to check people were calm? and about just over half way through doing the m&g's robin came behind the curtain to us to see how many people were left!

i've got to give a shoutout to Matt & Lev (VIP Nation Reps), especially Matt he was so nice and tried to make the experience as good as possible for the fans! he was so friendly and down to earth and you could tell he really wanted everyone to enjoy the experience! he was very approachable and helpful, i had a gift for britney and he gave it to Robin for me to make sure she got it!

btw during the backstage tour, they were pulling out outfits asking us which section/performance the outfit was for (so many stans), he pulled out the slumber party robe and he said i guess you all know what this is for? someone said 'yes slumber party which has been scrapped' :pieceofwhat::tifflmao:

i really had a good experience from the reps with the backstage tour/general advice about meeting britney and calming people down before we were just about to meet her!

btw britney's bodyguards come across stern but when it's your turn they're like really trying to help you get the best out of it and were really nice!

Archived