POM Birmingham

Slayer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i think she did literally run right after the last person LOL, because in order for us to leave back to the concert arena we had to walk through the room where britney was and 30 seconds after the last person the room was empty and no sign of britney, her team, bodyguards - it was like a magic trick how they disappeared that quickly :bcutelaugh:

yeah i'm so lucky! i'm just so scared about the picture, but if it's horrible atleast i've got the one from vegas that i actually love haha!

She wanted to give you all a little Circus Tour experience with that magic trick i guess :hype: 

When will you get it? I hope this one will be great too!

2 hours ago, abbiesbanned. said:

thank you :kiss:

in vegas there was probably about 25/30 from what i remember!

I think in Vegas she feels more relaxed and like at home so she is more cheerful there and as you say there are less people that go meet her so it is understandable why at the tour now she feels a bit more stressed.

1 hour ago, timito said:

I think in Vegas she feels more relaxed and like at home so she is more cheerful there and as you say there are less people that go meet her so it is understandable why at the tour now she feels a bit more stressed.

yeah i definitely think that! she was a lot more used to vegas!

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I hope it will be a good one :plzney:

thank you! :plzney:im praying so too!

Here is the YouTube link to my video of Britney performing Me Against The Music in Birmingham. Not a great video, I know, compared to most other people's videos, as although I was pretty close to the stage I was very much to the side. In fact, for at least a 3rd of the concert I couldn't even SEE Britney because she was hidden behind the staircase prop on stage! I'm not impressed with Ticketmaster for selling me a Restricted View ticket at the normal Full Price! They should have stated it was Restricted View, I wouldn't have bought that seat and bought a better one instead, with a clear view of the stage. Ah well, too late now but again, damn Ticketmaster for not informing people of which tickets were Restricted View!

Anyway, this video is mostly ok because when Britney was at the front half the stage (like here) I could see her clearly. I think Me Against The Music was my favourite song that she performed because I love the choreography for it. Much better than the choreo for a lot of the other songs. Well, this song and I'm A Slave 4 U were my faves. Also, Clumsy/Change Your Mind and Do You Wanna Come Over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rphJBg2q-Io&feature=youtu.be

Btw, how do I upload photos to the forum? Can they be uploaded directly onto here or do they have to be uploaded to some photo hosting site and then the links posted here?

Edit: How do I post a video in here so that's imbedded on the page and not just the link posted?

2 hours ago, Osprey1464 said:

Yes, exactly that. Thanks! How were you able to make the video show on here? I could only make a clickable URL link show up!

Also, how do I post photos on here, please?

I can't really help with the photos, other to say that I use the codes that are specifically for forums if I'm uploading my own photos onto a free hosting site and then posting them here.

For the YouTube links, I just copy the YouTube link from the address bar and then paste it here. If I wait a few seconds, the video appears here. I don't hit "submit reply" until the video appears.

I'm on a Mac, so I don't know if it's different for PC's...Hope that helps a bit? :dorkney:

Archived