POM Birmingham

Slayer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Why is Robin her assistant?

Β 

why isn’t Brett or someone her own age working for her??

i literally feel like robin came out of nowhere, i LOVED fe when i met her in vegas! i'm so sad fe wasn't there :wontcry:

but i can't ***** about robin as she was polite to me and said to me to have a nice show! but i did hear from a few people that they didn't really like her

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

I'm so, so happy for you! And thanks for sharing a great M&G story finally! :)

There have been people sharing positive experiences. It’s just that those β€˜same’ people never come in and respond, and they tend to keep bumping the negative threads.

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I've been so disappointed by all this mess, that literally your experience made me smile so much. that's how it should be and she winked back at you, she knew. :overwhelm: Britney love your fans ******** it.

Aw i'm glad it made you feel better too!

honestly there are a lot more positive experiences than there are negative! it's just the haters that jump on those comments and drag it down everyones throats. as you can even see some people have been pathetic and bitter enough in this thread to try and dampen my mood about my experience!

britney was lovely, yes i wish we could of spoke longer and her be more upbeat and talkative, but i know that's not britney and i would not be like that with a stranger either especially when she's known for having major anxiety!

so i'm very happy with my experience :)

just seeing her killing it on stage, smiling, laughing and just looking like she loved every minute was great!

1 hour ago, Goku said:

this sounds too good to be true, congratulationsΒ :crying3:

thank you! it was nice, i think it's good i just knew what the experience was going to be like before hand and how it would be so i knew i wouldn't be disappointed! i was pleasantly surprised by how sweet she was :)

and i just died when she winked and smiled at me! :pumped:

50 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Very pleased to hear it all went well for you, sounds like a fab night!

thank you so much :kiss:

it was so much fun and was great being surrounded by other fans who were so happy with their experience of just meeting britney too! it's refreshing having such positivity! i've really started to dislike exhale recently due to the majorly negative people on here trying to ruin other people's time and try to put a dampener on seeing her!

37 minutes ago, camy934 said:

It really does seem like Fe is missing on this tour, she sounds so lovely, and makes everybody feel welcome. I've heard some shocking stories about how people don't like Robin.

Did Fe go on the Femme Fatale Tour?

Fe is literally one of the nicest people i have ever met! she made so much time for us in vegas and she just had an amazing aura! i had pictures with her and lengthy conversations, she was just so sweet!

yeah i've heard so many negative things about robin from people who have had a m&g!

i can't remember if fe was on the fft tour!

Archived