Not stanning Britney anymore after concert :(

brinty.spreas

3 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

This getting so many downvotes is the real problem with the B Army. It's ok to be disrespectful to Britney and treat her like a chimp who must sing and dance at your clap and request, but try and actually stand up for her (as a real fan) and watch your posts getting downvoted and your opinion getting mocked. God forbid it if Britney ever reads these posts. I think it's pathetic to get the worse pictures of her and promote her, further damaging her image (even more than POM)

You're very flip floppy, you know that? I've literally read you criticizing Britney's performances too, and now all of a sudden people are bad fans for criticizing her performance skills when she fails to deliver? You and IconicShow are two of a kind, I tell you. :weusay:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Daria said:

The problem is, this is Britney f**king Spears, anyone would think that she has a team of professional creative/art directors making sure everything looks great, but she doesn’t. Bc her team doesn’t think it’s worth the money, like why should they fork over a portion of the profits if blind britards ate up the tragic FF tour and are eating up this current lame *** POM residency/tour? It’s a really messed up messy situation I honestly can’t keep my eyes off it. :akii:

THIS TBH.

Still, I think Britney will have a reality check, just like she and her team had with Britney Jean and somewhat made an effort to do something right. I really don't give more than 5 years, since the last 5 are just being a Greatest Hits artist, people will get over it eventually if they don't step up.

11 minutes ago, JKW said:

last time I spent my money Britney related was Femme Fatale.

I feel so sorry for you. :nonoNO: at least you saw her live?

I don't know, my experience when I first saw her live was during the Onyx Tour in Rock in Rio and she was a blast, couldn't care less of the playback, just like the GP, everyone was screaming with her choreos and flows.

i'm pretty sure if I went to the FF show I would be angry, cringed and bored to look at now.

50 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

You're very flip floppy, you know that? I've literally read you criticizing Britney's performances too, and now all of a sudden people are bad fans for criticizing her performance skills when she fails to deliver? You and IconicShow are two of a kind, I tell you. :weusay:

I think it's one thing to criticize aspects of her performance, other is to literally bully her for life choices and appearance. I'm not questioning the fact OP says her current performance sucks (it does), but I do not agree with this full cyber bullying regarding her appearance and also aggressive regards, such as 'Larry should force her to work more', 'She should suck it up (about personal life drama) and deliver regardlessly of the mess it is'. I think it's too aggressive and definitely not the way to go about it

1 minute ago, bananathesnake said:

I think it's one thing to criticize aspects of her performance, other is to literally bully her for life choices and appearance. I'm not questioning the fact OP says her current performance sucks (it does), but I do not agree with this full cyber bullying regarding her appearance and also aggressive regards, such as 'Larry should tell her to work more', 'She should suck it up (about personal life drama) and deliver'. I think it's too aggressive and definitely not the way to go about it

....All right, that I can grant you, because that actually makes sense. I'll retract my last statement.

3 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

I think it's one thing to criticize aspects of her performance, other is to literally bully her for life choices and appearance. I'm not questioning the fact OP says her current performance sucks (it does), but I do not agree with this full cyber bullying regarding her appearance and also aggressive regards, such as 'Larry should tell her to work more', 'She should suck it up (about personal life drama) and deliver'. I think it's too aggressive and definitely not the way to go about it

you have a point, but a manager would def notice her anxiety attacks and such. I'm pretty sure her Team knows that Britney is over it, she does it only and mainly on her way and are squeezing the "Britney" brand as much as possible.

I've seen during the FFT and in Brighton pride last week and she got so worse. At least FFT had proper costumes and props (and in my date the stage was even cut to the minimum). I remember during the FFT she would at least look at the crowd, no she doesn't make eye contact.

I'm gonna see her at the O2 at the end of the moth, I hope it'll be better than the pride.

7 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

This getting so many downvotes is the real problem with the B Army. It's ok to be disrespectful to Britney and treat her like a chimp who must sing and dance at your clap and request, but try and actually stand up for her (as a real fan) and watch your posts getting downvoted and your opinion getting mocked. God forbid it if Britney ever reads these posts. I think it's pathetic to get the worse pictures of her and promote her, further damaging her image (even more than POM)

Thank you. I dont think it is EVER right to relentlessly make fun of somebody's appearance on the internet, it doesnt matter who the person is. People can critic her delivery as a performer but using that picture over and over every post is nothing but a humilation attempt.

7 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Plus, sis is getting downvoted because it wasn't even an opinion, it wasn't even about Britney. The downvoting was because he/she was threating the user to "expose" how ugly he is while calling him/her a f**king *****

8 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You didn't think it would be a good idea to add that detail? Also what is so disrespectful about having a picture of Britney as your profile pic? It's not even edited.  Why are you so triggered by that picture that it literally made you act like a pissed off teenager

Yes i regret not adding this detail cause i was obviously misinterpreted. I thought it was pretty obvious i'd be talking about the profile pic since i talked about pictures on my post as well and since it is so perceptibly rude of the OP to use the said picture. 
Bottom line is that everything about her as a performer should be criticized, her looks, past experiences and personal life isnt anybody bussiness.
So If anyone out ther makes jokes about her 2007 breakdown, for example, you people shouldnt complain because you do the same crap to her.
:mhmnod:

Archived