Not stanning Britney anymore after concert :(

brinty.spreas

8 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

This getting so many downvotes is the real problem with the B Army. It's ok to be disrespectful to Britney and treat her like a chimp who must sing and dance at your clap and request, but try and actually stand up for her (as a real fan) and watch your posts getting downvoted and your opinion getting mocked. God forbid it if Britney ever reads these posts. I think it's pathetic to get the worse pictures of her and promote her, further damaging her image (even more than POM)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Yes i regret not adding this detail cause i was obviously misinterpreted. I thought it was pretty obvious i'd be talking about the profile pic since i talked about pictures on my post as well and since it is so perceptibly rude of the OP to use the said picture. 
Bottom line is that everything about her as a performer should be criticized, her looks, past experiences and personal life isnt anybody bussiness.
So If anyone out ther makes jokes about her 2007 breakdown, for example, you people shouldnt complain because you do the same crap to her.
:mhmnod:

Well, I mean it's like using the Neyde's pictures that everybody uses as a meme. At least for me (as I said in another thread) I don't mess with Britney's personal life nor criticize that private part of her life because it's her life and her decisions and we don't have a word on them BUT I criticize Britney the performer and yeah, even though some people see it as aggresive I still stand by my opinion saying that "People that pay a ticket to her show don't care if she's having problems or a bad day outside the stage, she has to suck that in and be a good performer as a payback and respect for the people at her shows because ALL the other artists don't let their personal lives affect the way they perform. It's just being professional".

3 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Well, I mean it's like using the Neyde's pictures that everybody uses as a meme. At least for me (as I said in another thread) I don't mess with Britney's personal life nor criticize that private part of her life because it's her life and her decisions and we don't have a word on them BUT I criticize Britney the performer and yeah, even though some people see it as aggresive I still stand by my opinion saying that "People that pay a ticket to her show don't care if she's having problems or a bad day outside the stage, she has to suck that in and be a good performer as a payback and respect for the people at her shows because ALL the other artists don't let their personal lives affect the way they perform".

Yeah i agree and i think POMtour sucks. She isnt even ugly at the neyde meme, but the op pic is clearly mean spirited

10 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I feel so sorry for you. :nonoNO: at least you saw her live?

I don't know, my experience when I first saw her live was during the Onyx Tour in Rock in Rio and she was a blast, couldn't care less of the playback, just like the GP, everyone was screaming with her choreos and flows.

i'm pretty sure if I went to the FF show I would be angry, cringed and bored to look at now.

Yes, three times. ?

Archived