Not stanning Britney anymore after concert :(

brinty.spreas

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s hard for me to stop being a fan of someone I’ve been staning for pretty much most of my life. But I honestly feel the same way. Last time I saw her, was in Vegas last year, and it wasn’t bad, I had fun, but mostly because of the nostalgia factor. And her presence, even when she is knee tapping her way through a song or having hand seizures, just being in the same room as her is pretty incredible. Even though i hate what she has done to her legacy and how little she cares about her craft, I don’t think I’ll ever stop being a fan, but I don’t think I’ll spend another dime to go see her. Unless there is some miraculous improvement. 

45 minutes ago, brinty.spreas said:

Joking :uknowit:

however will not buy any tickets to see her live again 

Which show did you go to? Was it really that bad?

I am currently debating on whether or not to get tickets to the Austin show, where she’s the headliner during the last day of that racing event. Have currently only seen her at the Circus Tour, despite having been a fan since 1998. FFT came to my city but I declined to go, because it looked too painful for all parties involved.

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

Which show did you go to? Was it really that bad?

I am currently debating on whether or not to get tickets to the Austin show, where she’s the headliner during the last day of that racing event. Have currently only seen her at the Circus Tour, despite having been a fan since 1998. FFT came to my city but I declined to go, because it looked too painful for all parties involved.

Went to the Brighton Pride show and yes it was really bad. You can tell she doesn’t want to be there and just go through the motion. 

1 minute ago, brinty.spreas said:

Went to the Brighton Pride show and yes it was really bad. You can tell she doesn’t want to be there and just go through the motion. 

Thanks for the response, I’m sorry to hear that. :( I wish I had gone to Vegas back when the revamp first started, but I never thought Britney would take two steps forward and then another four back. She’s so inconsistent, it’s what makes me concerned when it comes to spending that amount of money. 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Thanks for the response, I’m sorry to hear that. :( I wish I had gone to Vegas back when the revamp first started, but I never thought Britney would take two steps forward and then another four back. She’s so inconsistent, it’s what makes me concerned when it comes to spending that amount of money. 

I’ve been kicking myself for a while now for not seeing Britney in 2015-2016 :tifftear: The inconsistency has been a deterrent for me as well... :cackling:

Archived