Why Does Britney Not Have Many Insta Followers?

ItsBritneyB*tch

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we took away the fake followers, I still think Britney would be lower in followers, because she's not as popular anymore, people isn't aware of her, or are ashamed of following her. Or they just forgot about her. 

It's the same reason why her videos don't have as many views on YT as others, or why she doesn't sell as much, and so on. 

She’d probably have a lot more followers if she regularly posted videos of her singing (sans filter) and rehearsing choreography. In fact, that’s probably why she’s gained a lot of new followers lately. 

No one goes on IG to look at pictures of lemon meringue pie or memes on par with what their grandmothers share on FB.

If anyone is curious like I was, here are the top 10 most followed accounts of 2017:

10. Kendall Jenner - 84.8 million followers

9. Justin Bieber - 93.9 million followers

8. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) - 96 million followers

7. Kylie Jenner - 99.5 million followers

6. Taylor Swift - 104 million followers

5. Kim Kardashian West - 104 million followers

4. Beyoncé - 108 million followers 

3. Ariana Grande - 115 million followers

2. Cristiano Ronaldo -  116 million followers

1. Selena Gomez - 130 million followers

if instagram existed during Baby, she would have 100mil followers.  instagram is used by mostly young people and they don't really follow her music career. and it's not like her instagram is super amazing... she posts goofy/low Q pics/videos. 

Bayola has 100mil followers, we all know the reason why.  

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

if instagram existed during Baby, she would have 100mil followers.  instagram is used by mostly young people and they don't really follow her music career. and it's not like her instagram is super amazing... she posts goofy/low Q pics/videos. 

Bayola has 100mil followers, we all know the reason why.  

Also, I don't know since when did Britney open her Instagram account, but she didn't start being active until somewhat recently.

actually the reason is because she started quite late

She only started to really use it about 2 years ago

and other artists bought fake followers

It's not a lot of money to get followers

My pet's account grew organically because I didn't see the point in buying fake followers lmfao, but it can be done

and Justin Bieber and Rihanna accounts even engaged in bots group

I know this cuz I saw them in engagement groups asking for likes

LMFAO

Archived