Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, STJ said:

i don't like this segment of the show :mcorangu: jimmy is not really funny to me, and he gets into character too much in this segment, it's almost like he's trying too hard to be funny.  i semi-like his donald trump one, and the segment where he  gets singers to sing in different voices.

but will watch this cringefest for britney, i only watched 30seconds of the ariana one before turning it off cuz jimmy's acting pisses me off :badthoughts:

Yeah I don't like him either. He tries too hard to be funny and he's always laughing at his own jokes. But hopefully Britney won't be too awkward around him. At least she looks younger than the last time she was there. 

4 minutes ago, Seanril said:

You can tell she messed up already and is looking off to her left to either be fed lines or motions. 

All famous people on this segment look on the side to read their lines. It’s just a quick segment that doesn’t do much preparation for. So she is doing fine 

6 minutes ago, timito said:

All famous people on this segment look on the side to read their lines. It’s just a quick segment that doesn’t do much preparation for. So she is doing fine 

Everybody lives of Cuecardney anyways. My fave is when it's a one line thing. Like when she's reading a cue card to say, 

"Hi I'm Britney Spears and you're watching QVC." :unreal:

Archived