The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, tsss said:

it's unwatchable as long as she keeps "fixing" her hair 

someone has to say it to her, she's oblivious and probably thinks about rice and sam while performing as usual 

IA she needs to do something but saying it's "unwatchable" ... :cackling:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

eh, her dancing just isn't there anymore.. it's garbage.. I still have hope for her but this is pretty sad.. :jlostare: her **** looked nice in "Slumber Party" though.. :yesplease:

at least I still got Sarah to look at.. :janet: 

If it's garbage for you at this point you should take a break or stan someone else :cackling:

I mean compared to yesterday it definitely looks better. However she still fixes her hair way too much and has her spasms with her hands. It isn’t any worse than the actual POM especially compared to the last leg of the show. I’ve seen the show three times in Vegas and honestly I must have gone at the worst times of the show and I still had fun the last two times so I’m sure these people are having fun. :tiffanynod:

4 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

She needs to get rid of her hair extensions and just have short hair again. Not only would she stop fixing her hair all the time, but she’s would also move and hair flip more cause the way she looks now...:nochillbrit:

giphy.gif

:selenerz:

Archived