The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

9 minutes ago, Chimene said:

I'm going too! My 4th time seeing her. This time being extra special, because I'm pregnant with our first child. :kiss: So excited! We bought seating tickets this time (obviously)  so I'm really curious. It's going to be super awesome anyway. 

Its never too early to introduce Britney to your baby. :cardi:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JKW said:

Its never too early to introduce Britney to your baby. :cardi:

True that. I'm going to enjoy it twice as much this time. Our baby being blessed by the Holy Spearit herself :cardi:. It's going to be so exhausting for me, but totally worth it bc it's Britney *****. :madance: 

On 8/12/2018 at 11:27 AM, brintyjoan said:

Try the NS app or website. Its gonna take 1,5 - 2 hours to get to Antwerpen Centraal

There is a train at 18:03 and arrives to antwerpen central 19:15, then i should take another transportaion to sportpaleis, dunno what to do, there are still some tix left for show

9 hours ago, Chimene said:

I'm going too! My 4th time seeing her. This time being extra special, because I'm pregnant with our first child. :kiss: So excited! We bought seating tickets this time (obviously)  so I'm really curious. It's going to be super awesome anyway. :cardi:

Omg, congratualtions and have fun tonight!  :kiss:

11 hours ago, Chimene said:

I'm going too! My 4th time seeing her. This time being extra special, because I'm pregnant with our first child. :kiss: So excited! We bought seating tickets this time (obviously)  so I'm really curious. It's going to be super awesome anyway. :cardi:

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Archived