The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo next week (wednesday) is my first time seeing Britney live in Belgium (Antwerpen) and I'm super excited!  :makeitrain:

I'm not paying any attention to all the negativity in here - but I did notice TOMH and SP are removed from the show. 

Is this permanent or did she perform them in Sweden? I don't want SP to be removed :wontcry:

Oh and by the way - maybe this is a silly question - can you take a video camera with you without any problems? I know there a lot of POM videos everywhere but I read in the past that security didn't approve video cameras in Vegas or something? Please help me out :) 

Let me know if you're coming too!

On 8/10/2018 at 8:57 PM, troubleguy said:

cool 

quick question:

i have courses in den bosch which ends at 17:00,  should i take a  risk to travel from den bosch to antwerp for the concert? :lostney:

if i take train, can i reach on time? :gaspney:

I have no idea. It depends on how long the train takes to get to Antwerp

On 8/10/2018 at 8:57 PM, troubleguy said:

cool 

quick question:

i have courses in den bosch which ends at 17:00,  should i take a  risk to travel from den bosch to antwerp for the concert? :lostney:

if i take train, can i reach on time? :gaspney:

Try the NS app or website. Its gonna take 1,5 - 2 hours to get to Antwerpen Centraal

SP and TOMH were cut due the festival. Festival setlists are shorter. She did the same thong with Oops and TOMH during the Onyx Hotel Tour in Rock on Rio.

I am from Antwerp and often visit the Sportpaleis. You can take a small camera but better not bring a backpack. They check everything due the terrorist attacks.

Archived