The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I was there and have some things to say...

* First of all... a big **** you for all the bad reviews. Even if she became a saint, saved the world and sang live, she’d still get critizised. Bye Felicia.

* I tought it was AMAZING! I had a blast. Even tho I’m pregnant and couldnt dance like I wouldve liked, I shaked my *** off on my chair. I had such a great, great time. I enjoyed it SO SO SO much!!  This was the best concert in Antwerp, compared to FFT and TCSBS. Even my boyfriend, who absolutely isnt a Britney fan, had a great time and a WoW-feeling.

* The vibes and crowd were so good! Singing along really koud and dancing. I have a video where you can see it. So “blahblah nobody enjoyed it” = big effing BS.

* It was almost sold out.

* She seemed really really happy and into it. Again, positive energy.

* On the way outside, I only heard positive things from EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

* And again, I had fun from start till the end. The only 2 things Im really sad about is that its over and that it will prob will take a while until I see her again. And that people are so disrespectful against her. Stupid c——.

Well thats it for now, sleep tight.

32 minutes ago, Chimene said:

Well, I was there and have some things to say...

* First of all... a big **** you for all the bad reviews. Even if she became a saint, saved the world and sang live, she’d still get critizised. Bye Felicia.

* I tought it was AMAZING! I had a blast. Even tho I’m pregnant and couldnt dance like I wouldve liked, I shaked my *** off on my chair.

your baby has been blessed with Britney's catalog :makeitrain: It'll be a happy, healthy baby for sure :mhm:  

1 hour ago, JustLuvMoi said:

I was there and I had a great time but it’s definitely not her best tour! It seems to be a light version of Vegas (setlist shorter and not a lot of accessories). Except her dancing, there isn’t a lot going on... But it was SO GOOD to see her again. She was on fire :badgirl:

I appreciate this review above others

you had the time fo your life but you were still objective to review the show as a whole

seems like most people are blinded cuz of her being there that they forget about everything else, which it's not necessarily bad but then this is why she can keep doing the bare minimum 

I have to say! She stills got it! I made a huge mistake while watching the videos on ig! She’s wayyyyyy better in real! Energetic, killed it.

the audience went wild and crazy! I still cannot believe it that I did witness Britney live in concert.  

I wasnt expected that to be so close to the stage(block 151, row 13) 

2m2zupd.jpg

I had an amazing night !

The show and costumes and everything look good but they are a bit basic, most of the set consists of the backdrop screen, the two stairs and a couple basic things like the circus thingies and the matm screens.

But BRITNEY, OMG she can carried the show like a pro. She was shining so bright and lit up the packed arena. 

And she's so incredibly beautiful. Het body is insane you guys.

I was at the show! Had the time of my life! It was truly amazing!! ?

Never been to the Vegas show so can’t compare it but although there are fewer gadgets she rocked it and it didn’t seem like anything was ‘missing’. All in all it was a great show and the visuals were so impressive too! Definitely so much better than the YT videos and reviews you see about it^^

she was in synch with the dancers, and there were some pretty good dance breakdowns. I enjoyed it so much!!! Plus the room was packed which adds to the great atmosphere! :) 

Still can’t believe that I saw her !!!

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I appreciate this review above others

you had the time fo your life but you were still objective to review the show as a whole

seems like most people are blinded cuz of her being there that they forget about everything else, which it's not necessarily bad but then this is why she can keep doing the bare minimum 

I agree. Especially appreciate it over those that call people names for daring to criticise what we see. 

I was there too. It’s true. It’s better in real life! When I see vids of this show now it also doesn’t look like how i experienced it yesterday. The crowd didnt dance that much but they all sang along! It is her smallest show yet, a light version indeed of the vegas one. Seemed sold out to me! And this is an actual arena so! I feel like the lipsync thing could easily be fixed with pre recorded vocals. Yes, of course she isnt who she used to be but we as fans know her story. I accept her for who she is now. The dancing also seriously is non stop! She was really **** and also cute because of the way she runs off the stage to change clothes and makes these small steps when she walks around on stage. Some people are complaining about the lipsyncing which makes me wonder if they even know for what artist they bought tickets for... i dont bother explaining them the story of Britney. You’ll see a positive and more accepting shift in my attitude now.

Overall, Britney did what she does best: offer people a great time free from worries.

Archived