The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

4 minutes ago, portrait said:

:nonono: 

gurl needs to wear some real clothes, HELLOOO this look is ridiculous. it's f**king hidious :kidcries: why her team can tolerate this cheap look? why she can? she's an icon , what's going on with her ? even the person with the ugliest taste would realize that those lingerie outfits are just unacceptable. they should read the reviews from europe... 

Totally agree, this is not a good look. It's so tacky, mismatched, ill fitting. Awful and she COULD look a million dollars *sigh*

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show is over! She kept changing her hairstyle, hair down, ponytail, hair down, ponytail through the whole show. It was fun.

I was seating and even though I could see perfectly, I wasn't that close to the stage and both me and my sister couldn't believe we are looking at Britney f**king Spears, we thought it's a video or something lol

Like, I never got the feeling WOW I'm looking at Britney Spears rn which was a bit underwhelming but that's no ones fault.

But my sis who's not a fan, TRULY enjoyed the show, she said Brit was full of energy, she liked the outfits and the choreo. I was shocked cause I was so worried. 

The only thing that absolutely sucked was the sound. I've been to stadiums with better sound in Greece so that was a bit disappointing but it might be cause of our seats. Idk. 

I made a few stories, my ig is Bill.Lear

I really missed TOMH and SB though.

They're chill and the show truly does need a ballad. It truly does.

And props. First time seeing the Queen, yes she slayed, yes POM is better in person, yes the show doesn't look as cheap as it does in vids but she needs props and ballads.

And better outfits preferably but my sister liked them and she's working in fashion and she is not a fan so that might be us always wanting more. ;)

5 minutes ago, kasavas said:

The show is over! She kept changing her hairstyle, hair down, ponytail, hair down, ponytail through the whole show. It was fun.

I was seating and even though I could see perfectly, I wasn't that close to the stage and both me and my sister couldn't believe we are looking at Britney f**king Spears, we thought it's a video or something lol

But my sis who's not a fan, TRULY enjoyed the show, she said Brit was full of energy, she liked the outfits and the choreo. I was shocked cause I was so worried. 

The only thing that absolutely sucked was the sound. I've been to stadiums with better sound in Greece so that was a bit disappointing but it might be cause of our seats. Idk. 

I made a few stories, my ig is Bill.Lear

Glad you had a good night!

I have to ask, did she touch her hair a lot? I know you say she changed it lots but how was the touching?! 

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Glad you had a good night!

I have to ask, did she touch her hair a lot? I know you say she changed it lots but how was the touching?! 

To be honest, I didn't notice, so that means that even if she did, it didn't bother me.

And trust me, in videos it does

I only noticed it during Womanizer

Just now, really really cool guy said:

She must really hate it. I'm sure it makes her feel anxious. One time was cute, the second was ok but at every show it's just too much :jackk:

and it's so sad, because it's such a cool thing, she should use it in some funny way,  - and all we have is just a fake smile, and it's britney ***** from a tape. 
I wish she could scream it's britney ***** with her mic on! 

3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

To be honest, I didn't notice, so that means that even if she did, it didn't bother me.

And trust me, in videos it does

I only noticed it during Womanizer

Oh that's good then that it wasn't an issue in person, really does sound like you had a great time :)

I really want to test this theory about it all being better live, if somehow I could afford a ticket I'd happily go and report back and I would be 100% honest with you guys! :ohwow:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Maybe she does but it kinda puts her in an awkward situation 

awkward? why? She should feels like she have really strong fanbase. when this first guy did it back in the us, audience at the next show did it again, even if it was like two days later?... Yeah, but Britney and her carrying about her fans... :hiii:

2 minutes ago, Xian said:

and it's so sad, because it's such a cool thing, she should use it in some funny way,  - and all we have is just a fake smile, and it's britney ***** from a tape. 
I wish she could scream it's britney ***** with her mic on! 

That's why I find it awkward. She can't even answer herself and only makes goofy faces when she should be giving one of her "I'm goingc to **** y'all" looks 

and I am...AMAZED. 

I am the first to critisize her dancing and POM in general but it is a fact when people say the fan taped videos aren't doing any justice!

The whole show is WAY MUCH BETTER in real. The nostalgia, her presence and yes even her make up look. much better in real life. God even her costumes looked great!

I must say that Pomney is the best since 2004. Her energy and vibe has improved since 2009!!!

I am so happy to write a positive review while I was expecting to be negative.

The Sportpaleis was nearly sold out.

Looking forward to see er again in Paris 28th and 29th of August!!!!

Brinny girl, u got me to love you as much as I did befofe!!!

The only real negative thing for me is the fact that she barely spoke to us. 

Archived