The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Borja said:

Hi babies! Have you got your tickets already? :groovin:

I just bought my ticket for Antwerpen, Golden circle for 115€.

I'm from Spain and I'm going alone so, I'd like to know who's also going so I'm not going alone and lonely like a lost puppy. :kyliecry:

15 minutes ago, Wouszz said:

See you there :sendinglove:

I'll be in the golden circle as well! :lollistare:

1 hour ago, Borja said:

I'm from Spain and I'm going alone so, I'd like to know who's also going so I'm not going alone and lonely like a lost puppy. :kyliecry:

I'll go to Antwerpen too :) Can't wait for the show !!!

2 hours ago, Borja said:

Hi! There is a WhatsApp group with all the people who're going to Antwerp, there are 21 people by the moment (5 Spaniards), so join if you want ;)

https://chat.whatsapp.com/57wcuMC9sCbBM40lckyeu0

5 hours ago, Borja said:

Hey guys, I also bought some tickets!!!! I could not find good places at the beginning, so I had to buy some before finally finding the GOLDEN CIRCLE.

By the way, do you know if the Meet an Greet were ever on sale???! Did anyone manage to get it? I can't live without meeting Britney!

ANTWERP
2 Golden Circle Tickets STANDING
2 Golden Circle SEATED
2 REGULAR STANDING
DUBLIN
2 Block M SEATED

1 hour ago, MarioM said:

Hey guys, I also bought some tickets!!!! I could not find good places at the beginning, so I had to buy some before finally finding the GOLDEN CIRCLE.

By the way, do you know if the Meet an Greet were ever on sale???! Did anyone manage to get it? I can't live without meeting Britney!

ANTWERP
2 Golden Circle Tickets STANDING
2 Golden Circle SEATED
2 REGULAR STANDING
DUBLIN
2 Block M SEATED

M&G sure were not for sale during the pre sale. I bought tix immediately with the pre sale and 115 euro was the highest ticket range

Archived