The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

1 hour ago, JustLuvMoi said:

I’m also going to Antwerpen. Fingers crossed for SP and TOMH ! That wouldn’t be fair because we would have a shorter show but we paid the same price. Queen of scrapping :surething:

Nice! Maybe I'll see u there. :) 

And no that wouldn't be fair. If they would cut those songs from the setlist we should get others for them instead. :xfactorlook:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

SP and TOMH were cut due the festival. Festival setlists are shorter. She did the same thong with Oops and TOMH during the Onyx Hotel Tour in Rock on Rio.

I am from Antwerp and often visit the Sportpaleis. You can take a small camera but better not bring a backpack. They check everything due the terrorist attacks.

I hope so! Thank you. :kiss: 

Guess I'll just take a small bag with me with my camera - no other things really needed for the concert that night. I hope I can find a. good balance between making vids and looking at Britney. :nervousney: It's really good tho that they check everything. I was at Arianas concert the week before the Manchester attack. :crying1:

In approx. 30 hours of posting, the queen will take the stage at the Sportpaleis in Belgium!

She visited the Sportpaleis in 2009 with her Circus tour and in 2011 with her Femme Fatale tour.

Other artists that performed at the Sportpaleis are Madonna, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry and many more!

Can't wait to see some of you there!! 

2 minutes ago, Chimene said:

I'm going too! My 4th time seeing her. This time being extra special, because I'm pregnant with our first child. :kiss: So excited! We bought seating tickets this time (obviously)  so I'm really curious. It's going to be super awesome anyway. :cardi:

Ahhh congrats!!! I will be there too tomorrow, so excited!!!

Archived