The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Antwerp, Belgium - August 15

Borja

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

I believe Pitbull is always set to appear at 8PM, with Brit at 9:30 PM (apart of festivals)

yeah, but like, the first Europe dates the show happened like around 12:00 PM - 2:00PM here where I live, but now it's 11:00 AM and it's weird, because I'm at work, and I shouldn't even be browsing on the internet, but here I am procrastinating as always. 

I'm in the same timezone as Vegas, so for years I always checked the shows at night, when I was home. I don't even remember how did I do for the Asian tour last year, I think I missed all the live threads lol

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, but like, the first Europe dates the show happened like around 12:00 PM - 2:00PM here where I live, but now it's 11:00 AM and it's weird, because I'm at work, and I shouldn't even be browsing on the internet, but here I am procrastinating as always. 

I'm in the same timezone as Vegas, so for years I always checked the shows at night, when I was home. I don't even remember how did I do for the Asian tour last year, I think I missed all the live threads lol

hahaha.. during entire Vegas run all shows were happening around 3-4 AM my time so I was not following anything live. Now it's the same time zone, almost 9PM :yay:

Archived