These costumes for POM please

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks that leotards don't suit her style at all? I mean, some of them totally, but I've always envisioned Britney with an urban style (Crop tops, pants and sneakers).

I'm pretty sure she can still pull it off with a more mature style, and it's such a shame that she uses those lingerie costumes that look unflattering on her most of the time.:surething:

1 hour ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

Am I the only one who thinks that leotards don't suit her style at all? I mean, some of them totally, but I've always envisioned Britney with an urban style (Crop tops, pants and sneakers).

THIS I feel like Britney is known for wearing pants and bare belly

It suits her so much. Take the Fantasy Twist commercial for instance,her body looked so good with the outfit

I'm really getting tired of the "I'm wearing my underwear to do this show" look.... It was cute here and there in performances for shock value, now it's just plain desperate. It's like she's only visually appealing nude to some folks... which is sad and depressing. I love Britney clothed and in pants... then the focus is on her talent not on her body.  That's where her focus should be.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

I'm really getting tired of the "I'm wearing my underwear to do this show" look.... It was cute here and there in performances for shock value, now it's just plain desperate. It's like she's only visually appealing nude to some folks... which is sad and depressing. I love Britney clothed and in pants... then the focus is on her talent not on her body.  That's where her focus should be.

To everyone sayin Britney should be wearing pants: don't hold your breath. The least she could do is get some designer leotards and underwear sets like what I posted vs. the cheap **** she gets her wardrobe team to cut up lol. At least they would be interesting onstage and with her body right now she would RAWK them. We would be so shook.

I know you guys want pants, but I can honestley understand why britney only wear leotards. It must be soooo hot wearing pants or shirts (probably why she cut up the MATM outfit):decisions: She should get fans or something on the scene like femme fatale so she can cool down

The leotards OP posted are at least good

3 minutes ago, wut said:

I know you guys want pants, but I can honestley understand why britney only wear leotards. It must be soooo hot wearing pants or shirts (probably why she cut up the MATM outfit):decisions: She should get fans or something on the scene like femme fatale so she can cool down

The leotards OP posted are at least good

I have a feeling she uses them so much bc they're so easy to change. Taking off a tiny onesie is like taking off a swimsuit. Prob makes costume changes so quick.

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I love Britney clothed and in pants... then the focus is on her talent not on her body.  That's where her focus should be.

U don't want to focus on her "talent" during some performances tho...... Naked performances of Circus, Piece of Me and Toxic coming soon? :)

Anyway, the cheapness of what she wears just reflects the overall quality of the show. To cover mud with glittery powder is useless. She needs to improve her performances first, then the outfits will be seen as eye candy extras cause we would focus on her doing her dancing instead of being distracted by what she wears. 

Archived