These costumes for POM please

BOBIBCFBG

As we all know Britney's POM "costumes" have been beyond tacky, cheap, and horrendous since 2013. I really hope she works with REAL designers to make REAL costumes that are creative and beautiful. We would die if she wore any of these:

WB/Womanizer/BTI/POM:
tumblr_ocbg22dIZq1qez00mo1_1280.jpg

BOMT/OIDIA:
a32969af52766768445322b0c4640347--victor

MATM/GM:
12bbf82ca8bb89c2f21b09676102ea16.jpg

Boys/DYWCO:
dd655cf0eb7c14ce5da71e1013f1a4c9.jpg

Slave/MM/Freakshow/DS:
ecc74cafd1f5bfc4f30a8dd3221406cf--vs-fas

Circus/IUSA/BOM/SP/TOMH:
0e95b943fab96012577ad5477da45079.jpg

Toxic/Stronger/Crazy/TTWE:
tumblr_mthhx0IhAB1qez00mo1_r1_1280.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Their ok but still bedazzled leotards, lingerie and thigh high boots,  

true her costumes need work, but it seems like every pop star is wearing the same thing anymore.

Except every other pop star is doing it correctly while Britney buys hers from Allie express or eBay.

5 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Except every other pop star is doing it correctly while Britney buys hers from Allie express or eBay.

Ugly is ugly no matter how expensive it is. It’s time for something new or for her to go back to her original looks but an updated version.

catsuits and pants.

26 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

bring catsuits and pantsney back please:wontcry:

Pants (blackout POM section) 

Catsuits (Onyx black leather one) 

Dresses (the Hook Up - OHT) 

Skirts (iHeart Radio) 

Coats (outrageous OHT) 

Corsets (MATM & Toxic performance on the ITZ DVD) 

Suits (MATM) 

Crop tops (Boys on DWAD Tour) 

Jackets (ILR&R on the DWAD) 

Sport pants (Sometimes & Boom Boom OHT) 

I mean, a female has a larger variety of wardrobe than men, yet she uses the same leotard template for her entire show. :yaknow:

1 hour ago, Ringleader34 said:

Their ok but still bedazzled leotards, lingerie and thigh high boots,  

true her costumes need work, but it seems like every pop star is wearing the same thing anymore.

They're 10000x better than the **** she wears though. I don't care if she wears leotards and lingerie if they're well designed and look like actual costumes vs. something she picked out at KMart

11 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They're 10000x better than the **** she wears though. I don't care if she wears leotards and lingerie if they're well designed and look like actual costumes vs. something she picked out at KMart

If that’s what you like then great, but K Mart or Designer the leotard thing is so tired.  If you want to see tour costumes, look to her tours prior to FF.  Lingerie is not a costume, it’s underwear.  Nothing creative about it.  ****? Yeah, artistic and fitting to the design of the show? No.

12 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

If that’s what you like then great, but K Mart or Designer the leotard thing is so tired.  If you want to see tour costumes, look to her tours prior to FF.  Lingerie is not a costume, it’s underwear.  Nothing creative about it.  ****? Yeah, artistic and fitting to the design of the show? No.

I would be happy with these. 

36 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Pants (blackout POM section) 

Catsuits (Onyx black leather one) 

Dresses (the Hook Up - OHT) 

Skirts (iHeart Radio) 

Coats (outrageous OHT) 

Corsets (MATM & Toxic performance on the ITZ DVD) 

Suits (MATM) 

Crop tops (Boys on DWAD Tour) 

Jackets (ILR&R on the DWAD) 

Sport pants (Sometimes & Boom Boom OHT) 

I mean, a female has a larger variety of wardrobe than men, yet she uses the same leotard template for her entire show. :yaknow:

exactly and i know she wore both of these two costumes in the past (POM) but its what suits her the best style wise 

Archived